Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it (n/t) 22:16 - Sep 19 with 4951 viewsMenton

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 04:59 - Sep 20 with 4065 viewstabletopjoe

No

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 05:30 - Sep 20 with 4056 viewssotd78

No. JUSt another three points on offer. Still very early doors.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 05:43 - Sep 20 with 4052 viewsBenters2

I thought to some Tuesday was a ‘must win ‘

I would say all games are very important when you are at the bottom of the league.
Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 05:45 - Sep 20 with 4048 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 05:43 - Sep 20 by Benters2

I would say all games are very important when you are at the bottom of the league.

Saturday can be that important can it? It’s still within the magical 10 game period

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 06:01 - Sep 20 with 4033 viewsBenters2

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 05:45 - Sep 20 by The_Romford_Blue

Saturday can be that important can it? It’s still within the magical 10 game period

What happens if we dont win on Saturday but win the 10th?

Shall we hire a hall somewhere and have a party?
Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 06:02 - Sep 20 with 4034 viewsbrogansnose

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 05:43 - Sep 20 by Benters2

................and this is of course the correct answer.

Seeing as we are going to be in and around the bottom end this season its especially vital to get wins off other clubs that are going to be in that mix which will be the likes of Reading, Hull, B'mingham, QPR, Preston.
Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 06:07 - Sep 20 with 4024 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 06:02 - Sep 20 by brogansnose

................and this is of course the correct answer.

Seeing as we are going to be in and around the bottom end this season its especially vital to get wins off other clubs that are going to be in that mix which will be the likes of Reading, Hull, B'mingham, QPR, Preston.

I imagine we’ve already played two of those teams who will be bottom 8 in Hull and Rotherham..

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 06:07 - Sep 20 with 4019 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 06:01 - Sep 20 by Benters2

What happens if we dont win on Saturday but win the 10th?

Shall we hire a hall somewhere and have a party?

‘Absolute scenes’

Login to get fewer ads

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 06:55 - Sep 20 with 3968 viewsBenters2

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 06:07 - Sep 20 by The_Romford_Blue

‘Absolute scenes’

I think it could be.

Jelly and ice cream everywhere.

With of course a special table of veggie rubbish for Callis!
Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 08:08 - Sep 20 with 3875 viewsartsbossbeard

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 05:30 - Sep 20 by sotd78

No. JUSt another three points on offer. Still very early doors.

I really don't understand posts like this.

of course it's important, Bolton are going to be there or thereabouts with Town at the bottom. This is a chance to get 3 points against a rival. Of course, it's massive.

Doesn't matter if we play them (or teams of their ilk) now, December or last game of the season.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 08:24 - Sep 20 with 3833 viewsRadlett_blue

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 08:08 - Sep 20 by artsbossbeard

I really don't understand posts like this.

of course it's important, Bolton are going to be there or thereabouts with Town at the bottom. This is a chance to get 3 points against a rival. Of course, it's massive.

Doesn't matter if we play them (or teams of their ilk) now, December or last game of the season.

It's also important that (1) we get a win soon and (2) we show some sign of building on the momentum of Tuesday's 2nd half performance.
Otherwise, it's hard to see this season being anything other than a lengthy relegation battle.
Unfortunately, Bolton might have something to say about that.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 08:29 - Sep 20 with 3823 viewsmuccletonjoe

It is for Paul Hurst. If we lose it will be 4 points out of 27. Not good enough by anyone's standards.
Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 09:12 - Sep 20 with 3752 viewsBenters2

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 08:29 - Sep 20 by muccletonjoe

It is for Paul Hurst. If we lose it will be 4 points out of 27. Not good enough by anyone's standards.

That would that would be a shocking return of points.

Still onwards and upwards!
Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 09:13 - Sep 20 with 3749 viewsitfcjoe

It's an absolutely Must Win game for Hurst, even that might not be enough

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 09:23 - Sep 20 with 3727 viewsCurrie10

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 09:13 - Sep 20 by itfcjoe

Agreed, must win.

If we do win, he cannot get the boot. That would be ludicrous.
Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 09:24 - Sep 20 with 3726 viewsPJH

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 09:13 - Sep 20 by itfcjoe

If we don't win the following game could be interesting because Birmingham are at Leeds on Saturday so could well have both teams going into the game with no wins after 9.
Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 09:25 - Sep 20 with 3719 viewstabletopjoe

It’s 1/46th of the season, like all the others games...

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 09:31 - Sep 20 with 3703 viewsitfcjoe

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 09:25 - Sep 20 by tabletopjoe

It’s 1/46th of the season, like all the others games...

Ridiculous logic when we have 4 points from 4/23rds of the season and the manager is reportedly under pressure.

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 10:54 - Sep 20 with 3618 viewsstrikalite

Yep, massive game, next two are and considering how sh!te we are on our travels the Bolton game becomes huge, or we could get cut adrift at the bottom....look at October fixtures, who sees more than a point or possibly two? I can't..
Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 11:13 - Sep 20 with 3586 viewsITFCBlues

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 09:31 - Sep 20 by itfcjoe

Ridiculous logic when we have 4 points from 4/23rds of the season and the manager is reportedly under pressure.

It’s not been reported that he’s under any pressure by anyone other than you and a couple of others on here?

You clearly don’t like him!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 11:19 - Sep 20 with 3561 viewsitfcjoe

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 11:13 - Sep 20 by ITFCBlues

It’s not been reported that he’s under any pressure by anyone other than you and a couple of others on here?

You clearly don’t like him!

It is nothing to do with whether I like or don't like him - I'm just saying what I've been told by people I trust.

I want us to win on Saturday, I want us to win every game.

My personal view is that Evans needs to sort out Hurst and get him into line, off the field if it as big an issue as I fear as opposed to sacking him. I want Hurst to win games and succeed.

He has made his bed, and now needs to see it through - if he hasn't done his due diligence properly then he needs to show stronger leadership from the top and sort things out not just bin off Hurst and appoint someone else.

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 12:29 - Sep 20 with 3438 viewstrev1991

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 11:19 - Sep 20 by itfcjoe

It is nothing to do with whether I like or don't like him - I'm just saying what I've been told by people I trust.

My personal view is that Evans needs to sort out Hurst and get him into line, off the field if it as big an issue as I fear as opposed to sacking him. I want Hurst to win games and succeed.

He has made his bed, and now needs to see it through - if he hasn't done his due diligence properly then he needs to show stronger leadership from the top and sort things out not just bin off Hurst and appoint someone else.

spot on
Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 12:36 - Sep 20 with 3423 viewsSuperblue95

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 09:23 - Sep 20 by Currie10

Agreed, must win.

If we do win, he cannot get the boot. That would be ludicrous.

At this stage it would be ludicrous to get rid of him regardless of saturdays result

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 12:53 - Sep 20 with 3381 viewstabletopjoe

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 09:31 - Sep 20 by itfcjoe

Just factual...

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 13:50 - Sep 20 with 3342 viewsRadlett_blue

Don’t mean to state the obvious but Saturday is absolutely massive, isn’t it on 11:19 - Sep 20 by itfcjoe

It seems that Evans's style has been not to interfere with his managers, which makes sense, apart from his taking over transfer negotiations after Clegg/Keane pi$$ed away so much of his money.
Hard to see Evans telling him how to do his job; if we get cut adrift at the bottom he may simply pull the trigger & look for Mick II.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024