Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Sep 20 with 18457 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34514/twtv-ipswich-town-v-bolton-wandere

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Sep 20 with 10563 viewsstevieg

Hope we get to hear the questions asked toaday instead of just the answers
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:20 - Sep 20 with 10558 viewsGavTWTD

We use a directional microphone on Hurst's desk so we can hear him clearly

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Sep 20 with 10556 viewsstevieg

Its not easy to hear what the reporters are asking him though
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Sep 20 with 10555 viewsGavTWTD

I agree, but I don't know what the alternative is.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Sep 20 with 10554 viewsGavTWTD

We can't hold a mic to each press member asking a question

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Sep 20 with 10549 viewsstevieg

How unprofessional surely it can be resolved with a bit of thought
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Sep 20 with 10547 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Sep 20 by GavTWTD

I agree, but I don't know what the alternative is.

The answer would be a boom but I dunno how much that would cost.

To be honest we're lucky to hear/see anything.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Sep 20 with 10540 viewsGavTWTD

Thanks stevieg

Login to get fewer ads

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Sep 20 with 10532 viewsBrixtonBlue

Blimey Stevie, this is a free service you're getting. You want a stick with that moon?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Sep 20 with 10533 viewsfooters

could pay for ifollow interview instead ;)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Sep 20 with 10533 viewsFenoit

Stevie G, what do they do for your interviews at Ibrox?
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Sep 20 with 10533 viewsstevieg

Sorry but its all reflects on ITFC how do you want us to seem to the outside world
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Sep 20 with 10532 viewsJ2BLUE

no one in the outside world is watching stevie

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Sep 20 with 10531 viewsFenoit

Calm down our Stevie, calm down.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Sep 20 with 10529 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm in the outside world!

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Sep 20 with 10531 viewsJ2BLUE

you're a town fan

Truly impaired.

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:33 - Sep 20 with 10528 viewsJ2BLUE

how many non town fans will watch this? maybe bolton manager and coaching staff.

Truly impaired.

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Sep 20 with 10519 viewsBrixtonBlue

Shaka Hislop?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Sep 20 with 10520 viewsnysully

Shaka gets to hang out with the great Paul Mariner at ESPN
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Sep 20 with 10520 viewsjonnysuave

Strange Stevieg. You must have blanched when you saw TWTD when it was a printed fanine
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Sep 20 with 10518 viewsjonnysuave

fanzine
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Sep 20 with 10517 viewsBluearmy71

J2 a few scummers also
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Sep 20 with 10515 viewsBrixtonBlue

I remember when TWTD was a stone slab

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Sep 20 with 10517 viewsstevieg

Ok point taken but free or not its food for thought surely we all work to improve
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Sep 20 with 10513 viewsBluearmy71

seeing phil flogging it near sir alf
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024