Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Sep 20 with 18570 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34514/twtv-ipswich-town-v-bolton-wandere

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Sep 20 with 1245 viewsnysully

not that difficult to deduce the question from the answer
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Sep 20 with 1245 viewsBluesky

Donacien I bet there is a budgie in the Home Office blocking his work permit! Don't we have an MP we can lobby for action!
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Sep 20 with 1245 viewsGuthrum

Wonder who that fan was - OG?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:13 - Sep 20 with 1234 viewsdirtydingusmagee

thanks Guthrum, but its not muted.,
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:16 - Sep 20 with 1231 viewsdirtydingusmagee

whats that ? we are linked with Messi for January, cant see Evans paying his wages .
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:19 - Sep 20 with 1225 viewscoolcat

Sound is far better on facebook.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:19 - Sep 20 with 1224 viewscoolcat

Can hear Phil's questions for the first time on fb.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:19 - Sep 20 with 1223 viewsGavTWTD

This is facebook coolcat

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Login to get fewer ads

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:20 - Sep 20 with 1223 viewsGavTWTD

the video is hosted on there

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:20 - Sep 20 with 1222 viewsGuthrum

Good question Phil

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:20 - Sep 20 with 1222 viewsGavTWTD

unless you've got a different video

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:21 - Sep 20 with 1218 viewsmartin587

What’s the situation with Dozzell
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:21 - Sep 20 with 1218 viewsdirtydingusmagee

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa got it .
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:22 - Sep 20 with 1216 viewscoolcat

I know. The however the sound is a lot softer on twtv. I have been watching both. Facebook live feed on the tacebook page itself is a lot clearer.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:22 - Sep 20 with 1216 viewsGuthrum

You've got mine, dirtydingus - just started buffering!

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:23 - Sep 20 with 1215 viewsGavTWTD

you say facebook page coolcat, but we have a fb page, as does itfc

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:23 - Sep 20 with 1215 viewscoolcat

Correction 'facebook page'. I watch this every week Gav. I'm aware of the set up.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:23 - Sep 20 with 1214 viewsColin1946

Time Tom was released a waste of money
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:24 - Sep 20 with 1210 viewsdirtydingusmagee

ya didnt miss anything Guthrum , hes gone lol
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:24 - Sep 20 with 1210 viewscoolcat

I see. I'm watching it from the twtd website.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:25 - Sep 20 with 1206 viewscoolcat

I know twtd has a facebook page.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:25 - Sep 20 with 1206 viewsGuthrum

Not good if he's "still a long way off" (sic)

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:25 - Sep 20 with 1205 viewsGuthrum

Only a brief hiccup, dirtydingus

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:27 - Sep 20 with 1201 viewsGuthrum

[calp]

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:27 - Sep 20 with 1201 viewsdirtydingusmagee

we need Phil or Gav to put sub titles up lol.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024