Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Sep 20 with 18598 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34514/twtv-ipswich-town-v-bolton-wandere

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Sep 20 with 1271 viewsJ2BLUE

pro tip stevie, if hurst answers about dozzell, he probably hasn't been asked about the goalkeeper situation

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Sep 20 with 1271 viewsBrixtonBlue

Yeah you suggest something, like a boom, rather than telling poor Gav he's unprofessional. He'll be crying into his Hobnobs

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Sep 20 with 1271 viewsGavTWTD

We don't have broadcast experience. We bought a directional mic to get the best sound from the manager, which is the key thing

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Sep 20 with 1271 viewsGavTWTD

At least we have a tripod!

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Sep 20 with 1271 viewstpsontour

Most Press conferences in the wider world work with someone passing a mic to the questioner. Just saying
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Sep 20 with 1271 viewsBrixtonBlue

Show off

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Sep 20 with 1271 viewsTractorgirlforever

What time does this start
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Sep 20 with 1270 viewsBluearmy71

gav tbh its a good choice but does it have a 20 decible boost gain button
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Sep 20 with 1270 viewsBrixtonBlue

When Gav's tripod goes down

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Sep 20 with 1270 viewsjonnysuave

he's late. I think PH needs scolding for his unprofessionalism
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Sep 20 with 1270 viewsJ2BLUE

lol

Truly impaired.

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Sep 20 with 1269 viewsGavTWTD

right so TPS, lets say there are 3 independent people recording this, there'd be 3 people walking around the room putting a mic under everyone's nose?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Sep 20 with 1269 viewsJ2BLUE

typical he only gets a tripod when phil has gone out.

Truly impaired.

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Sep 20 with 1265 viewsnysully

Speaking of Pods, when are you and Phil going to start one (in your spare time)
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Sep 20 with 1265 viewsdirtydingusmagee

can you ask PH to liven up a bit, its hard to stay awake when he does these interviews .
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Sep 20 with 1263 viewsJ2BLUE

when gav has finished the 1996 update

Truly impaired.

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Sep 20 with 1263 viewsGavTWTD

nobody would be interested in what I think

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Sep 20 with 1263 viewstpsontour

Just saying (as a member of the Press myself) that most conferences work with the organisers having someone who passes round a mic. That way everyone can hear the questions. Not a criticism of you
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Sep 20 with 1263 viewsBluearmy71

thats what you think
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Sep 20 with 1260 viewsAndrewPC

Hope PH plays 2 up front against Bolton, and not changes the team much from thos on the pitch in 2nd half tuesday

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Sep 20 with 1260 viewsGavTWTD

TPS, again, if there are 3 independent bodies asking questions, there'd need to be 3 mics, no?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Sep 20 with 1260 viewsjonnysuave

Tps showing off with his nice job and everything
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Sep 20 with 1259 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm interested in what you think Gav. I loved the tripod anecdote from earlier

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Sep 20 with 1259 viewsJ2BLUE

by member of the press, he means he's Ged Scott

Truly impaired.

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Sep 20 with 1258 viewsTractorgirlforever

Yes 2 up front will be good..would be great if one was sears
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024