Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Sep 20 with 18560 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34514/twtv-ipswich-town-v-bolton-wandere

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Sep 20 with 1424 viewsGuthrum

Unless you had some sort of centralised audio available to all broadcasters

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Sep 20 with 1423 viewsGavTWTD

that's just mad guthrum

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Sep 20 with 1423 viewsskyblue23

Sears needs to move on

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Sep 20 with 1422 viewsjonnysuave

sound affects for intersting points?
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Sep 20 with 1421 viewsAndrewPC

Anyone here intrested in the footie or is this a media luvvies confernece ?

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Sep 20 with 1421 viewsGavTWTD

I didn't realise I had a tripod anecdote

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Sep 20 with 1420 viewstpsontour

Maybe you could ask Steve Pearce to get Freddie Sears to work the room with a mic. He's not doing much these days
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Sep 20 with 1420 viewsnysully

Spence truly needs to move on, have to assume Sears had no loan takers
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Sep 20 with 1418 viewsBluearmy71

or needs to be played ahead of harrison in his prefered striker role Skyblue
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Sep 20 with 1417 viewsTractorgirlforever

No he still has loads to offer..if hes not picked i wouldnt blame him for moving on
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Sep 20 with 1416 viewsBluearmy71

what she said
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Sep 20 with 1415 viewsjonnysuave

he's waiting for the lunch hour to finish
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Sep 20 with 1411 viewsMoscowBlueMule

i think we need 2 microphones up front and 3 at the back. Is that better andrewPC :)
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Sep 20 with 1411 viewsGuthrum

Nip down to Dixons and get a dozen jack splitters and everybody can have one earphone each

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Sep 20 with 1409 viewsPhilTWTD

Not far away from iFollow starting then with us soon after.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Sep 20 with 1409 viewsskyblue23

I'd stick with Harrison over Sears. His confidence is shot and he cant put the ball in the net. At least let Harrison have a chance!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Sep 20 with 1409 viewsAndrewPC

Play both Jackson and Sears up front. Tell them to attack the defence at pace. The bolton defence is not mobile

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Sep 20 with 1401 viewsJ2BLUE

me is giving him a list of banned words.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Sep 20 with 1400 viewsBluearmy71

maybe better using harrison from the bench though, freddie will come good
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Sep 20 with 1400 viewsTractorgirlforever

Jackson and sears for me too
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Sep 20 with 1395 viewsMaySixth

What time is Hurst likely to appear? THanks

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Sep 20 with 1395 viewsGuthrum

Was it not Bolton who recently lost a defender to a long-term health condition?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Sep 20 with 1395 viewsBluearmy71

yep
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Sep 20 with 1395 viewsBrixtonBlue

Maybe have a microphone tied to a drone that hovers over whoever is speaking?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Sep 20 with 1394 viewsMaySixth

Guthrum - Stephen Darby to motor neurone disease

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024