Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Sep 20 with 18590 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34514/twtv-ipswich-town-v-bolton-wandere

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Sep 20 with 1017 viewsBluearmy71

motor nuron
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Sep 20 with 1017 viewsAndrewPC

Sears will shw confidence if PH actually backs him and tells him he is a winner

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Sep 20 with 1017 viewsDA22A

I assumed Sears was injured becuase we didn;t have a striker on the bench on Tuesday. Is he fit???
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Sep 20 with 1017 viewsMaySixth

Sears is not good enough

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Sep 20 with 1017 viewsTractorgirlforever

Yes hes fit just not picked
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Sep 20 with 1017 viewsBluearmy71

and freddie has the experience we need atm
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Sep 20 with 1017 viewsGuthrum

Knew I read something about that. Was he a regular and how does this affect their setup? Terrible thing to happen to a young man.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Sep 20 with 1017 viewsjonnysuave

Sears and Jackson gets my vote
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Sep 20 with 1017 viewsBluearmy71

he was plenty good enough when he came here
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Sep 20 with 1017 viewsTractorgirlforever

Freddie at end of last season was awesome
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Sep 20 with 1017 viewsMaySixth

How long ago did he join us?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Sep 20 with 1017 viewsBrixtonBlue

I thought it was bonkers to not have a striker on the bench on tuesday

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Sep 20 with 1016 viewsBluearmy71

not relevant, you know why his confidence is not there
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Sep 20 with 1016 viewsBrightonBlue

lets bring sears in and shake up the system again. sounds good. Need consistency and go with the second half lineup
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Sep 20 with 1013 viewsJ2BLUE

dolly, give us a poem, dolly dolly, give us a poem, dolly, give us a poem, dolly dolly, give us a poem,

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Sep 20 with 1013 viewsAndrewPC

I would likke to see PH "stay with the programme" he was taking about on arrival which is to win the ball back quickkly when lost by pressing up the ppitch and then be quick and direct in counter-attacking. With 2 up front and Nolan supplying the forward passes, mmaybe too with Ward down the middle

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Sep 20 with 1013 viewsGuthrum

If you need the subs for other options, then someone has to miss out

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Sep 20 with 1013 viewsskyblue23

Living in the past. Sears had 1 maybe 1 and half good seasons. Yes has been played out of position for the rest but when in front of goal he can't produce. Why take Harrison out of the equation after 8 games? Sears has been given years to impress

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Sep 20 with 1013 viewsBluearmy71

he has that talent in him he just needs to believe
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Sep 20 with 1013 viewsBluesky

Never looked so long at the test card before. My eyes gone funny
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Sep 20 with 1011 viewsDA22A

Where now for Harrison? Hasn;t scored, moved to the left and taken off at half time. His confidence will be very low
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Sep 20 with 1007 viewsTractorgirlforever

His time will come..a couple of goals and will see a huge difference
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Sep 20 with 1007 viewsBluearmy71

because i think harrison atm would be a better option from them bench if we are in a winning position he can be more reelaxed about his game and build his confidence
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Sep 20 with 1007 viewsBrixtonBlue

J2 is God, Phil looks like Bod, Gav is with the Hobnobs and a massive tri-pod

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Sep 20 with 1007 viewsGuthrum

Or he's doing the job his boss has asked him to. Harrison would not have made it thus far through a football career if his confidence was shattered that easily

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024