Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Sep 20 with 18455 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34514/twtv-ipswich-town-v-bolton-wandere

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Sep 20 with 1211 viewsAndrewPC

On the pitch confidence is critical. PH is maybe not paying enough attention to thi aspect of the players' game plan

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Sep 20 with 1208 viewsBluearmy71

not saying its shattered but his first goal at this level will be awesome for him, if he comes on when we are two nil up less pressure to do waht he does
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Sep 20 with 1206 viewsMaySixth

Didn't realise how many professional football managers we had in our fanbase. Incredible.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Sep 20 with 1204 viewsDA22A

Harrison did win alot of headers on Tuesday, but none of those flick on's came off. I prefer 2 upfront and both Harrison and Jackson are used to playing alongside another striker
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Sep 20 with 1204 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm a poet

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Sep 20 with 1204 viewsskyblue23

MaySixth pleased to meet you. I'll send you my cv.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Sep 20 with 1203 viewsBluearmy71

possibly the same ammount as arseholse maysixth
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Sep 20 with 1203 viewsJ2BLUE

fantastic stuff dolly but i have one question, why live in brixton when you can live in stockwell?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Sep 20 with 1203 viewsGuthrum

That test card really needs Phil in the middle playing noughts and crosses with an alarming-looking soft toy

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:53 - Sep 20 with 1203 viewscoolcat

I like this. Let's scrap the presser and just carry on with this instead. Keeps cutting out more often than not.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Sep 20 with 1203 viewsBrixtonBlue

I didn't even know where Brixton was when I moved here... my other housemates found our first house. I asked for something in North London!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Sep 20 with 1203 viewsJ2BLUE

you could also have gone with clapham

Truly impaired.

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Sep 20 with 1203 viewsWoodfordTim

64 of us now staring at this test card
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Sep 20 with 1203 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ha, nice one Guthers

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Sep 20 with 1203 viewsstevieg

Sorry but its all reflects on ITFC how do you want us to seem to the outside world
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Sep 20 with 1202 viewsPhilTWTD

Here.
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Sep 20 with 1202 viewsBluearmy71

oh shush man ya talking tripe
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:54 - Sep 20 with 1202 viewsfooters

it's not an official club interview stevieg- cool your boots

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Sep 20 with 1202 viewsAndrewPC

Brix Blue, try Stroud Green ! the great unknown of north London !

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Sep 20 with 1201 viewsMaySixth

I lived in Stroud Green for 10 years.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Sep 20 with 1201 viewsJ2BLUE

he's here, here's there. he's every bloody where, PHIL HAM PHIL HAM PHIL HAM

Truly impaired.

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Sep 20 with 1201 viewsbig_gaz67

Phil of Gav - please ask why he played a left back at centre half and a right back at left back on Tuesday? What was his thinking, and how could that possibly work?
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Sep 20 with 1200 viewsITFCBlues

Can you not ban this guy? If he’s not happy with a free service...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Sep 20 with 1200 viewsDA22A

now on FB feed
Bolton Wanderers Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Sep 20 with 1199 viewsGuthrum

Thought Donacien could play all across the back line?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024