Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you wish we'd appointed Jack Ross instead of Paul Hurst? 16:32 - Sep 20 with 1074 viewsBlueBlood90

Do you wish we'd appointed Jack Ross instead of Paul Hurst?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Do you wish we'd appointed Jack Ross instead of Paul Hurst? on 16:36 - Sep 20 with 1054 viewsitfcjoe

I do, but not sure he has had the best start at Sunderland.

Hurst should be a better fit - hopefully he can hold his nerve with regards to setting us up how he has had success

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Do you wish we'd appointed Jack Ross instead of Paul Hurst? on 16:39 - Sep 20 with 1036 viewspickles110564

Do you wish we'd appointed Jack Ross instead of Paul Hurst? on 16:36 - Sep 20 by itfcjoe

I do, but not sure he has had the best start at Sunderland.

Hurst should be a better fit - hopefully he can hold his nerve with regards to setting us up how he has had success

I wish Mick had been given money to spend.
Do you wish we'd appointed Jack Ross instead of Paul Hurst? on 16:58 - Sep 20 with 989 viewsBlueBlood90

Do you wish we'd appointed Jack Ross instead of Paul Hurst? on 16:39 - Sep 20 by pickles110564

I wish Mick had been given money to spend.

I'm sure McCarthy had as much money as Paul Hurst has had. I'd imagine the signings Mick made were on far higher wages and the loan players he signed had a large (£500k+) loan fee to their parent clubs.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Do you wish we'd appointed Jack Ross instead of Paul Hurst? on 17:19 - Sep 20 with 932 viewsWickets

Do you wish we'd appointed Jack Ross instead of Paul Hurst? on 16:58 - Sep 20 by BlueBlood90

I'm sure McCarthy had as much money as Paul Hurst has had. I'd imagine the signings Mick made were on far higher wages and the loan players he signed had a large (£500k+) loan fee to their parent clubs.

Sure your right but it would be lovely to have just a bit bigger budget, might help might not! but would be nice. Its just that whenever we are linked with a player along with another club nearly always the other club seems to have more clout.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024