Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TALKSPORT 19:30 - Sep 20 with 2647 viewsPilgrimblue

Did anyone listen at about 17.45. Not sure if Town's current position was introduced by presenters or by guy phoning in. They seemed to be saying that we were lucky to have MM and maybe will be worse off! Fan tried to say that MM was as much to blame as fans but they thought otherwise. Any thoughts
TALKSPORT on 19:34 - Sep 20 with 2620 viewstractorboy7777

Prior to that they were talking about us at the bottom and that Town fans would most likely welcome Mick back! That’s when they asked if Town fans want to call and tell them why we wouldn’t welcome him

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

TALKSPORT on 19:48 - Sep 20 with 2549 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

TALKSPORT on 20:13 - Sep 20 with 2453 viewsBerlinBlue

TALKSPORT on 19:48 - Sep 20 by BryanPlug

And if he had brown hair, would you say "He is a vile little brown haired troll"? Nope.
TALKSPORT on 20:20 - Sep 20 with 2424 viewsGarv

They look at the table and the previous manager's name and think they have it sussed.

Ignore.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

TALKSPORT on 20:25 - Sep 20 with 2388 viewsCoco

TALKSPORT on 19:34 - Sep 20 by tractorboy7777

Prior to that they were talking about us at the bottom and that Town fans would most likely welcome Mick back! That’s when they asked if Town fans want to call and tell them why we wouldn’t welcome him

It’s as if they’re experts at winding up fans to get them call in and have a pointless polarised argument.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

TALKSPORT on 20:29 - Sep 20 with 2368 viewsPlums

TALKSPORT on 20:25 - Sep 20 by Coco

It’s as if they’re experts at winding up fans to get them call in and have a pointless polarised argument.

Premium rate numbers too aren’t they? Trolls

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

TALKSPORT on 21:00 - Sep 20 with 2251 viewsBryanPlug

TALKSPORT on 20:13 - Sep 20 by BerlinBlue

And if he had brown hair, would you say "He is a vile little brown haired troll"? Nope.

TALKSPORT on 21:25 - Sep 20 with 2165 viewsFtnfwest

TALKSPORT on 20:13 - Sep 20 by BerlinBlue

And if he wasn’t little would he have called him a medium sized brown haired troll?
Login to get fewer ads

TALKSPORT on 21:57 - Sep 20 with 2051 viewsBryanPlug

TALKSPORT on 21:25 - Sep 20 by Ftnfwest

And if he wasn’t little would he have called him a medium sized brown haired troll?

TALKSPORT on 22:01 - Sep 20 with 2024 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

TALKSPORT on 21:00 - Sep 20 by BryanPlug

My wife has a largish proboscis.
Can i take offence on her behalf please.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

TALKSPORT on 22:02 - Sep 20 with 2021 viewsBryanPlug

TALKSPORT on 22:01 - Sep 20 by StochesStotasBlewe

My wife has a largish proboscis.
Can i take offence on her behalf please.

TALKSPORT on 22:05 - Sep 20 with 2006 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

TALKSPORT on 22:02 - Sep 20 by BryanPlug

Many thanks.

Agree with your initial description of a certain Talksport presenter btw.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

TALKSPORT on 22:11 - Sep 20 with 1988 viewsHennikerBlu

You certainly wont get much negativity towards MM from TalkSport or the wider football community, he does have a very good reputation and often will pop up for interviews etc.

I remember Jason Cundy saying similar on a late show and talking about a couple of his pals who were ITFC season ticket holders that wanted change even if meant relegation, as JC argued it was MM keeping us up.

I do think the popular football media is generally quite lazy when it comes to anything outside the Prem and the top half of the Championship.
TALKSPORT on 22:57 - Sep 20 with 1892 viewsVaughan8

What Durham and Cundy said is just what lazy people outside the club say. Once Cundy said e won the Cup Winner Cup, anything they said was immediately dismissed....!
TALKSPORT on 23:24 - Sep 20 with 1827 viewsCoastalblue

Many years since I listened to Talksport, and then only H&J really. Doesn't sound like it's changed much, people that know sod all coming up with inflammatory arguments.

Probably not spelt like that is it? I can't be arsed to check

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024