Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm baaaaaaaaack, and need MS Excel help 06:25 - Sep 21 with 952 viewsunbelievablue

On sheet one I have cell A. I want cell A to update automatically when I put a new value in a new cell (crucially) on a column in another sheet. Each week a new value is added to that column but in the next cell down, if you see what I mean.

Make sense? I'm tired, so it might not.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

I'm baaaaaaaaack, and need MS Excel help on 06:45 - Sep 21 with 922 viewsdylanisabaddog

I don't think that's possible. On the second sheet can you not put the total figure right at the bottom of the page with sufficient blank cells above for filling in later?
I'm baaaaaaaaack, and need MS Excel help on 06:56 - Sep 21 with 906 viewsunbelievablue

I'm baaaaaaaaack, and need MS Excel help on 06:45 - Sep 21 by dylanisabaddog

I don't think that's possible. On the second sheet can you not put the total figure right at the bottom of the page with sufficient blank cells above for filling in later?

It's not a total unfortunately, the values in that column may go up or down each week

I'm baaaaaaaaack, and need MS Excel help on 07:00 - Sep 21 with 894 viewsunbelievablue

I'm baaaaaaaaack, and need MS Excel help on 06:56 - Sep 21 by unbelievablue

It's not a total unfortunately, the values in that column may go up or down each week

Don't worry, found it. Index!

=INDEX(A:A,COUNT(A:A))

A:A being replaced by the column range.

I'm baaaaaaaaack, and need MS Excel help on 07:30 - Sep 21 with 848 viewsDanTheMan

I'm baaaaaaaaack, and need MS Excel help on 07:00 - Sep 21 by unbelievablue

Don't worry, found it. Index!

=INDEX(A:A,COUNT(A:A))

A:A being replaced by the column range.

Functional programming for the masses.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I'm baaaaaaaaack, and need MS Excel help on 07:30 - Sep 21 with 848 viewsbontcho

Could you put another column in the other sheet with a simple 1,2,3 etc. Then you could vlookup the max of that column.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024