Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I miss Waggy and Garner 12:52 - Sep 21 with 4379 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

There. I’ve said it.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I miss Waggy and Garner on 12:00 - Sep 22 with 303 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I miss Waggy and Garner on 20:16 - Sep 21 by britbiker

I missed my first girlfriend from nearly 35 years ago. But I eventually got on with life and am now married to a far superior woman. Here's hoping that similar will happen at town and in a few seasons we can look back and it will all have been worthwhile.
I don't know you personally Rommers, but have read many of your posts over the years. What's happened to you man. You used to be so positive. I get that supporting Town can sap at your very soul at times, but that is essentially what happens supporting local teams. Cheer up buddy

It’s Evans. He’s done this.

It’s dawned on me the last year or so that we will go down before we go up on his strategy.

We finally found a goalscorer for only the second season in the last 10 (other time being Murphy season) and at the first opportunity, sold him for a poxy 5m. Also our most creative player in terms of assists and chances created. But Evans sells him and doesn’t replace with proven goalscorers.

And then people wonder why we struggle for goals.

It’s just a relentless cycle of slow deteriatiom year on year. Until eventually, we fail to overachieve and get exactly what our budget and wage bill suggests, and we end up in League 1.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024