Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s the Best VPN site/app to use for my iPhone? 16:51 - Sep 21 with 1687 viewsITFCBlues

Was using SurfEasy VPN but they want $80 for the years subscription!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

What’s the Best VPN site/app to use for my iPhone? on 16:59 - Sep 21 with 1671 viewsBurwell_Blue

SurfEasy.

You get what you pay for.
What’s the Best VPN site/app to use for my iPhone? on 17:01 - Sep 21 with 1667 viewsJ2BLUE

I use IPVanish on laptop. Think they do phones as well. If you can hold off watching midget gangbangs on your phone for a couple of months wait for Black Friday and check out Tech Radar etc.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What’s the Best VPN site/app to use for my iPhone? on 17:19 - Sep 21 with 1640 viewsStokieBlue

What’s the Best VPN site/app to use for my iPhone? on 17:01 - Sep 21 by J2BLUE

I use IPVanish on laptop. Think they do phones as well. If you can hold off watching midget gangbangs on your phone for a couple of months wait for Black Friday and check out Tech Radar etc.

I assume you only use it to get content not available in your country?

SB
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 17:21]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What’s the Best VPN site/app to use for my iPhone? on 17:24 - Sep 21 with 1630 viewsJ2BLUE

What’s the Best VPN site/app to use for my iPhone? on 17:19 - Sep 21 by StokieBlue

I assume you only use it to get content not available in your country?

SB
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 17:21]

Matched betting. Multiple accounts with bookies in other people's names. They gave me permission obviously and I give them a cut.

Also good for accessing websites blocked in this country such as the ones Gav doesn't let us mention now i've given up BT Sport.

Oh and Redtube

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What’s the Best VPN site/app to use for my iPhone? on 20:49 - Sep 21 with 1543 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

X VPN

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

What’s the Best VPN site/app to use for my iPhone? on 21:06 - Sep 21 with 1533 viewsclive_baker

Windscribe

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What’s the Best VPN site/app to use for my iPhone? on 08:55 - Sep 22 with 1432 viewsJohnny_Boy

NordVPN personally for me. One of the rare VPNs that works with Netflix, so you can watch the better USA version. Available for Apple, Android, Windows, Mac etc etc.

Doing a Free 3 day trial if you Google it. But remember to turn the Auto Renew OFF during the trial, because they'll bill you for a month.

Prices for a month is around $10, which isn't too bad if you want to try the service out.
Handy tip, after your first month, they will offer you a special 3yr subscription which works out at about $65/70.....
You can have (I think) up to 6 different devices using the service, so you could possibly get 2 friends to split the cost with you 3 ways. $25 or thereabouts EACH for 3 years. Which is peanuts.

Lots of countries to choose from & dead easy to use. You can also pay with PAYPAL, which is quite handy.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 9:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024