Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster 20:41 - Sep 21 with 6135 viewsMaySixth

just wow

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 08:39 - Sep 22 with 1164 viewstextbackup

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 08:30 - Sep 22 by LegendofthePhoenix

Sorry, I forgot, it's called "Championship experience". Our new recruits have got a lot to learn of the likes of Garner.

Harrison won more headers in 45 mins than garner did in a season.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 08:45 - Sep 22 with 1148 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 08:39 - Sep 22 by textbackup

Harrison won more headers in 45 mins than garner did in a season.

Perhaps you missed the irony in my post ;)

Poll: would you rather

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 09:01 - Sep 22 with 1124 viewspatrickswell

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 22:12 - Sep 21 by sparks

The inconsistency is so frustrating ....

There would be consistency if he had an Ipswich shirt on - the red would have been out of the ref’s pocket a season soon as Webster hit the ground.
Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 09:05 - Sep 22 with 1114 viewsSwansea_Blue

Barges into him, but it’s not a leg breaker or even close. There have been far, far worse this sesson.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 09:11 - Sep 22 with 1100 viewsm14_blue

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 09:05 - Sep 22 by Swansea_Blue

Barges into him, but it’s not a leg breaker or even close. There have been far, far worse this sesson.

Barges into him? I think you need to watch it again.

Agree that it wasn't the most dangerous tackle you'll see this season though.
Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 09:16 - Sep 22 with 1087 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 09:11 - Sep 22 by m14_blue

Barges into him? I think you need to watch it again.

Agree that it wasn't the most dangerous tackle you'll see this season though.

Studs on the thigh, flesh wound at worse. Back in my day you’d carry on even if you lost a limb, etc, etc.

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 09:36 - Sep 22 with 1059 viewsDeano69

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 09:05 - Sep 22 by Swansea_Blue

Red card all day long.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 09:53 - Sep 22 with 1048 viewsMaySixth

Amazing that people are actually trying to defend that tackle

Embarassing

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Login to get fewer ads

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 13:47 - Sep 22 with 972 viewstextbackup

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 08:45 - Sep 22 by LegendofthePhoenix

Perhaps you missed the irony in my post ;)

OH no sorry, I was saying it in agreement with you.

If champ experience means falling over every 5 mins then honestly I’d rather leave it.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 14:00 - Sep 22 with 956 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 09:36 - Sep 22 by Deano69

Red card all day long.

Was it? Probably justified, but I wouldn’t be surprised with a yellow either. There seem to be some rather robust challenges around this season that are being let go.

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 14:48 - Sep 22 with 928 viewsRyorry

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 09:53 - Sep 22 by MaySixth

Amazing that people are actually trying to defend that tackle

Embarassing

Hips, knees and bumps-a-daisy!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 15:13 - Sep 22 with 900 viewsRyorry

Wow, Joe Garner has just tried to maim Adam Webster on 09:16 - Sep 22 by Swansea_Blue

Studs on the thigh, flesh wound at worse. Back in my day you’d carry on even if you lost a limb, etc, etc.

"Studs on the thigh, flesh wound at worse."
Plus what looks as tho may well have have been elbow/knee into ribs/kidney area? (full view blocked by Webster's body).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024