Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive game today 07:53 - Sep 22 with 1853 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

3 points a must and I fancy we’ll get them, which hopefully will kick start our season. Still have massive doubts about Hurst but hopefully he’ll prove me wrong

COYB

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Massive game today on 08:00 - Sep 22 with 1843 viewsMullet

If he doesn't manage a win today, well, he's not going to last long at all without a miracle is he? The fixture list is unforgiving.

Terrible starts are one thing when you are Bolton or Burton, but when you're playing teams like that and in the position we are in it's time for things to happen. Tuesday being heralded as some sort of Dunkirk meets Agincourt display against Brentford is absolutely baffling.

All about Nolan for me today. He's the manager's boy, he's had weeks now, he needs to show what he is about and make stuff happen. Edwards has been patchy but getting the plaudits for the good stuff he has done, but we simply need these players we've invested in to start producing more than ten minutes at a time.

The best thing to come out of Tuesday was Kayden Jackson finally scoring. He looks like he's needed that.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Massive game today on 08:11 - Sep 22 with 1809 viewsHerbivore

Let's hope he doesn't pick the team out of a hat again.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Massive game today on 08:30 - Sep 22 with 1771 viewsDubtractor

Massive game today on 08:11 - Sep 22 by Herbivore

Let's hope he doesn't pick the team out of a hat again.

I might take my boots, just in case.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Massive game today on 08:44 - Sep 22 with 1731 viewsMullet

Massive game today on 08:30 - Sep 22 by Dubtractor

I might take my boots, just in case.

Puma Kings?

Massive game today on 08:53 - Sep 22 with 1722 viewsDubtractor

Massive game today on 08:44 - Sep 22 by Mullet

Puma Kings?

I'm an adidas man. Wear these when showing the likes of Phil and ITFC Forever how to play.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Massive game today on 08:56 - Sep 22 with 1713 viewsMullet

Massive game today on 08:53 - Sep 22 by Dubtractor

I'm an adidas man. Wear these when showing the likes of Phil and ITFC Forever how to play.

Acceptable. But not PK's. The gentleman's footballing footwear.

Do you get banned if you megs Phil?

Massive game today on 09:32 - Sep 22 with 1634 viewsartsbossbeard

Massive game today on 08:00 - Sep 22 by Mullet

If he doesn't manage a win today, well, he's not going to last long at all without a miracle is he? The fixture list is unforgiving.

Terrible starts are one thing when you are Bolton or Burton, but when you're playing teams like that and in the position we are in it's time for things to happen. Tuesday being heralded as some sort of Dunkirk meets Agincourt display against Brentford is absolutely baffling.

All about Nolan for me today. He's the manager's boy, he's had weeks now, he needs to show what he is about and make stuff happen. Edwards has been patchy but getting the plaudits for the good stuff he has done, but we simply need these players we've invested in to start producing more than ten minutes at a time.

The best thing to come out of Tuesday was Kayden Jackson finally scoring. He looks like he's needed that.

Unforgiving sums the fixture list up perfectly.

We've effectively given teams around us one hell of a head start and 3 points today is a must. Let's hope we can kick on from that second half performance, which was an improvement.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Massive game today on 09:32 - Sep 22 with 1632 views3_5_2

It is a big game, yes it's "only 3points" according to manager speak but getting that monkey off our back is vital. It could be a couple of games before we get another win but we have to today

If Hurst does another baffling selection today, with wholesale changes gets it tactically wrong as he did v Brentford first half, the crowd are not going to stick with him much longer I feel

Playing Donacion wide left with Edun around, not playing him RB instead of Spence who Stevie Wonder can see is struggling (I am beiNo kind here) was one of the most bizarre decisions I have ever seen although worryingly, I suspect there are more to come !

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Login to get fewer ads

Massive game today on 09:34 - Sep 22 with 1619 views3_5_2

Massive game today on 08:56 - Sep 22 by Mullet

Acceptable. But not PK's. The gentleman's footballing footwear.

Do you get banned if you megs Phil?

Everybody Meg's Phil

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Massive game today on 10:05 - Sep 22 with 1567 viewsITFCBlues

Massive game today on 08:00 - Sep 22 by Mullet

I think the “Dunkirk” feeling just shows how disillusioned people had become under Mick. It only takes a few passing moves in the opposition half to make people feel good!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Massive game today on 10:06 - Sep 22 with 1563 viewsDublinBlue84

I have doubts about Hurst as well but honestly, even if we play crap today as long as we win even if we are worse than Tuesday I really don't care as I hate Bolton with a passion after all their antics down the years.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 10:07]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Massive game today on 11:22 - Sep 22 with 1510 viewspointofblue

Massive game today on 10:06 - Sep 22 by DublinBlue84

I have doubts about Hurst as well but honestly, even if we play crap today as long as we win even if we are worse than Tuesday I really don't care as I hate Bolton with a passion after all their antics down the years.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 10:07]

We’re almost in McCarthy World now - we’d be better off being obiliterated in terms of chances and winning 1-0 than dominating a match but conceding a sucker-punch. The three points need to come and fast.

The most logical line up would be the eleven that started the second half against Brentford but Hurst doesn’t always work logically.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Massive game today on 13:38 - Sep 22 with 1419 viewsMullet

Massive game today on 10:05 - Sep 22 by ITFCBlues

I think the “Dunkirk” feeling just shows how disillusioned people had become under Mick. It only takes a few passing moves in the opposition half to make people feel good!

Delusional, rather disillusioned.

We had far more static hoofball at Hull than a season of Mick's supposed brand with Murphy, being kind to Hurst it was more akin to when Best was struggling up top alone and we'd lost Pitman et al after Leeds kicked us off the pitch.

Some of the stuff about relegation being a good thing/fine/a price worth paying etc. boils my piss. These people should be nowhere near the club with their heads up their asses.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024