Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket available for today if anyone interested... 10:44 - Sep 22 with 2352 viewshoppy

Unfortunately, KJ is still in hospital with pneumonia, so she wont be able to come with Yasmin and myself.

If anyone is interested, PM me, to arrange to meet before the game.

(there are usually plenty of empty seats, so wouldn't necessarily mean having to sit with us!!)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 11:02 - Sep 22 with 2303 viewsRyorry

Didn't know she was, Hoppy, sorry to hear that and please give her my very best wishes for a speedy and full recovery

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 11:15 - Sep 22 with 2280 viewsPendejo

Get well soon... and all that

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 11:18 - Sep 22 with 2268 viewsblueislander

All the best to her. I had a total hip relacement operation on Thursday, so I won't make the match either.
Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 11:22 - Sep 22 with 2256 viewsKeno

sorry to hear bout KJ

Hope she's doing ok, please say hi from me

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 11:45 - Sep 22 with 2223 viewshoppy

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 11:18 - Sep 22 by blueislander

All the best to her. I had a total hip relacement operation on Thursday, so I won't make the match either.

They say ‘be there or be square’, don’t they... well I guess as you’re not going to be there, just as well you’ve got the hip to be square...

Hope all goes well, and thank you.

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 11:51 - Sep 22 with 2211 viewsDubtractor

Hope KJ is OK mate?

Would have had this, but bought a ticket this morning!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 11:51 - Sep 22 with 2211 viewsblueislander

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 11:45 - Sep 22 by hoppy

They say ‘be there or be square’, don’t they... well I guess as you’re not going to be there, just as well you’ve got the hip to be square...

Hope all goes well, and thank you.

Cheers mate.
Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 12:08 - Sep 22 with 2192 viewsFtnfwest

Not nice, all the very best to her and hope she’s feeling better soon
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 12:23 - Sep 22 with 2171 viewsfactual_blue

Sorry to hear that - give her my best.

My boycott of Portman Road continues though.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 12:53 - Sep 22 with 2132 viewsRyorry

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 11:18 - Sep 22 by blueislander

Surprised we didn't sign you up ages ago then

GWS

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 12:55 - Sep 22 with 2123 viewshoppy

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 11:02 - Sep 22 by Ryorry

Didn't know she was, Hoppy, sorry to hear that and please give her my very best wishes for a speedy and full recovery

Thank you.
Hopefully coming home early this week before her birthday at the end of the week!

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 12:55 - Sep 22 with 2123 viewsunstableblue

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 12:23 - Sep 22 by factual_blue

Sorry to hear that - give her my best.

My boycott of Portman Road continues though.

Why are you boycotting Portman Road?

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 12:59 - Sep 22 with 2113 viewshoppy

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 12:55 - Sep 22 by unstableblue

They wouldn’t let him take his seat out and install his own commode.

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 13:09 - Sep 22 with 2086 viewsFtnfwest

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 12:55 - Sep 22 by unstableblue

No statue of Mick yet
Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 13:12 - Sep 22 with 2073 viewshoppy

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 13:09 - Sep 22 by Ftnfwest

No statue of Mick yet

He’d sooner have one of Rupert Murdoch on his front lawn.

Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 13:14 - Sep 22 with 2072 viewsconnorscontract

Because Evans moved the goalposts re OAP discounts on Season Tickets. Never underestimate the anger of a retired civil servant.
Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 13:16 - Sep 22 with 2067 viewsconnorscontract

Really sorry to hear this, I hope KJ recovers soon and Yasmin has at least three Town goals to tell her about.

I might have come but am a bit man-fluey today and I don't think you want any further respiratory viruses added into the family.
Ticket available for today if anyone interested... on 13:21 - Sep 22 with 2060 viewsfabian_illness

Best wishes to KJ for a speedy recovery.
Credit to you for offering the ticket. A nice thing to do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024