Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So your guess at the first XI today... 11:22 - Sep 22 with 708 viewspointofblue

The team that started the second half against Brentford, surely?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So your guess at the first XI today... on 11:25 - Sep 22 with 701 viewsCurrie10

I think based on two factors, Nsiala and Graham will be back in today.

Hurst has alluded to the fact he's not afraid to make big decisions - now whatever you make of Hurst to date - he's bang right here.

Also, Ward was put to stop Josh McAceran from what I've read, until he went off. Ward played 90, Graham an unused sub. So I think the team may well be -

Gerken

Donacien / Nsiala / Chambers / Knudsen

Chambers / Chalobah

Edwards Nolan Graham

Jackson
So your guess at the first XI today... on 11:30 - Sep 22 with 685 viewsreusersfreekicks

So your guess at the first XI today... on 11:25 - Sep 22 by Currie10

Hurst has alluded to the fact he's not afraid to make big decisions - now whatever you make of Hurst to date - he's bang right here.

Also, Ward was put to stop Josh McAceran from what I've read, until he went off. Ward played 90, Graham an unused sub. So I think the team may well be -

Gerken

Chambers / Chalobah

Edwards Nolan Graham

Jackson

Agreed
So your guess at the first XI today... on 11:32 - Sep 22 with 681 viewssparks

Gerken

Chambers / Chalobah

Edwards Nolan Graham

Jackson

I will be unimpressed if so.
Ward had an excellent second half. If his reward is being dropped for someone who has not particularly impressed, one could well udnerstand bad feeling int he camp growing.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

So your guess at the first XI today... on 11:33 - Sep 22 with 681 viewspointofblue

Gerken

Chambers / Chalobah

Edwards Nolan Graham

Jackson

That’s not too bad a team (Skuse instead of the second Chambers?) to be fair and at least the shape is right. I thought Ward was one of our best players on Tuesday so will be a shame to see him dropped unless fitness is an issue.

Nsiala or Pennington will be a big call but our defence has hardly looked secure against Hull or Brentford - it was perhaps marginally better before that.

So your guess at the first XI today... on 11:38 - Sep 22 with 667 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

So your guess at the first XI today... on 11:44 - Sep 22 with 645 viewspointofblue

So your guess at the first XI today... on 11:38 - Sep 22 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Knowing Hurst we’ll try a 3-4-3 today!

Gerken - Pennington, Nsiala, Chambers - Ward, Graham, Skuse, Nolan - Edwards, Jackson, Harrison

So your guess at the first XI today... on 11:45 - Sep 22 with 639 viewsblueislander

So your guess at the first XI today... on 11:33 - Sep 22 by pointofblue

That’s not too bad a team (Skuse instead of the second Chambers?) to be fair and at least the shape is right. I thought Ward was one of our best players on Tuesday so will be a shame to see him dropped unless fitness is an issue.

Nsiala or Pennington will be a big call but our defence has hardly looked secure against Hull or Brentford - it was perhaps marginally better before that.

Pennington and Nsiala would be a bigger and better call.
So your guess at the first XI today... on 11:50 - Sep 22 with 627 viewspointofblue

So your guess at the first XI today... on 11:45 - Sep 22 by blueislander

Pennington and Nsiala would be a bigger and better call.

Chambers seems to be one of the only players coming out and singing from the same hymn sheet as Hurst (see his comments post Hull) so he’d be putting his neck on the line in more ways than one by dropping him.

Login to get fewer ads

So your guess at the first XI today... on 11:53 - Sep 22 with 620 viewsWD19

Gerken
Skuse Graham Nsiala Nolan
Knudsen Bart Chambers Ward
Pennington Doig

If not today then its only a matter of time until we see this tried...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024