Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd 12:11 - Sep 22 with 2041 viewsLord_Lucan

Had a great time, thought I might see you there.

Edit again; Chas has just kicked the bucket, what an awful coincidence.

I saw them a good few years back and they were absolutely dynamite.

[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 13:17]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 12:58 - Sep 22 with 1976 viewsBenters2

Haha 😂 quality Lucan! I bet they are Irons too 🇬🇧🙏
Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:07 - Sep 22 with 1961 viewsFtnfwest

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 12:58 - Sep 22 by Benters2

Haha 😂 quality Lucan! I bet they are Irons too 🇬🇧🙏

C&D are spurs!
Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:10 - Sep 22 with 1955 viewsBenters2

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:07 - Sep 22 by Ftnfwest

C&D are spurs!

Who ?
Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:13 - Sep 22 with 1944 viewsFtnfwest

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:10 - Sep 22 by Benters2

Who ?

Spurs? Tottenham you know
Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:22 - Sep 22 with 1897 viewsBenters2

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:13 - Sep 22 by Ftnfwest

Spurs? Tottenham you know

I’m in the bath buh I haven’t got my specs orn
Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:26 - Sep 22 with 1867 viewsWonky

Liked the Liverpool one last year, classic.

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:29 - Sep 22 with 1832 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any chance you can post about going to a Morrissey concert please Lucan?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:34 - Sep 22 with 1797 viewshoppy

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:29 - Sep 22 by GlasgowBlue

Or George Ezra.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:37 - Sep 22 with 1780 viewsimsureazzure

Watched them and the Dubliners in the Abbey Gardens, Bury, brilliant night.

Chas used to play piano with Jerry Lee Lewis.
Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:39 - Sep 22 with 1761 viewsLord_Lucan

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:26 - Sep 22 by Wonky

Liked the Liverpool one last year, classic.

I didn't know it was a thing, there's loads isn't there.

I've got work to do as well.

Damn

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:41 - Sep 22 with 1746 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:37 - Sep 22 by imsureazzure

Watched them and the Dubliners in the Abbey Gardens, Bury, brilliant night.

Chas used to play piano with Jerry Lee Lewis.

And Gene Vincent, Richie Blackmore, Roy Wood, Albert Lee and most of the Joe Meek stable in the early 60's.

Iron Lion Zion

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:41 - Sep 22 with 1744 viewsimsureazzure

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:39 - Sep 22 by Lord_Lucan

I didn't know it was a thing, there's loads isn't there.

I've got work to do as well.

Damn

Fekin ace
Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:43 - Sep 22 with 1732 viewsBenters2

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:29 - Sep 22 by GlasgowBlue

Thats torn it i was enjoying this thread.
Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:45 - Sep 22 with 1725 viewsBenters2

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:07 - Sep 22 by Ftnfwest

C&D are spurs!

I meant the men in the funny hats.

That one who gets carried away is the spitting image of Brogansnose!
Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:45 - Sep 22 with 1723 viewsLord_Lucan

Worryingly I had Nick Mason on the telebox last night.

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:48 - Sep 22 with 1699 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:45 - Sep 22 by Lord_Lucan

Worryingly I had Nick Mason on the telebox last night.

If he croaks then I'm blaming you.

Have you seen his band playing early floyd? Gary Gamp standing in for Syd.

Iron Lion Zion

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:54 - Sep 22 with 1664 viewsLord_Lucan

Oi Benters, I went to a Chas and Dave concert last night down the Mile End Rd on 13:48 - Sep 22 by GlasgowBlue

If he croaks then I'm blaming you.

Have you seen his band playing early floyd? Gary Gamp standing in for Syd.

Oi Lord Lucan by Lord_Lucan 22 Sep 2018 0:57
I go through phases but Dark Side is unfortunately one of those albums that you have heard so much it can grind, if asked my favourite Floyd I always go Animals and I don't think that will ever change.

This is the set list by the way and you can click on each track to see it live. https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nick-mason/2018/forum-black-box-copenhagen-denmark-3be86c40.html

I reckon Nick Mason must have one of the most expensive collection of vintage cars on the planet, I don't know about cars but apparently he has one vehicle in his vast set worth over £30 million quid

Enjoy the show, here is the whole thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2726&v=7MF8hh5luP4

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024