Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was really, really bad... 17:13 - Sep 22 with 764 viewsFunge

... absolutely no quality in that side, at all.

Nolans performance was a disgrace; reminiscent of Douglas at his worst. Jogging around the centre circle, no pace, incapable of passes over 5 yards in distance.

We have nothing up front, Bolton had three of the best 4 chances in the game. A superb save from Alnwick was literally all we had.

This is going very wrong, very quickly.
That was really, really bad... on 17:16 - Sep 22 with 696 viewsRobTheMonk

I really feel for Donacien. Plays well at RB and then gets dropped to accommodate Nsiala. Walters goes to the bench even though he's not fully fit. Comes on - gets injured lol. Harrison must be wondering what the hell is going on as well. It's all a bit of a mess.
That was really, really bad... on 17:17 - Sep 22 with 643 viewsrosseden

That was really, really bad... on 17:16 - Sep 22 by RobTheMonk

I really feel for Donacien. Plays well at RB and then gets dropped to accommodate Nsiala. Walters goes to the bench even though he's not fully fit. Comes on - gets injured lol. Harrison must be wondering what the hell is going on as well. It's all a bit of a mess.

unfortunate signs of a manager out of his depth who has recruited players, who are out of their depth.....

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

That was really, really bad... on 17:21 - Sep 22 with 564 viewsGuthrum

That was really, really bad... on 17:17 - Sep 22 by rosseden

unfortunate signs of a manager out of his depth who has recruited players, who are out of their depth.....

I'm fairly sure the players would be ok (looking at their pedigrees), if the system was more consistent and worked better, plus the coaching and motivation more effective.

It doesn't seem like they're busting a gut (altho Walters may have bust something - if that fragile, why was he on the pitch?).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024