Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the fans want 17:14 - Sep 22 with 681 viewsJack27

Sure...we'd all love to be top of the league winning every game 5-0...but realistically in our position what the fans would love to see is our younger players getting a chance. I really don't understand loaning them out when the players playing instead are no better. For those who saw the friendly against West Ham with Nydam, Dozzel and Downes in midfield will all know how good it looked and how well the fans got behind those players. Is Emmanuel worse than Spence - he can't be. I can't make up my mind with Hurst - I hear him talk and like what he says and his attitude of "I'm the boss" but then you watch the games and it's dreadful. He doesn't know his best team and every week it changes...but always with one upfront and what seems like no ambition to win.
What the fans want on 17:28 - Sep 22 with 611 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

I wish people would stop banging on about the West Ham game. It was a pre-season friendly against a half-paced, disinterested team that went on to lose their first four games of the season. Oh yes, and they still managed to beat us!
What the fans want on 22:46 - Sep 22 with 519 viewsJack27

What the fans want on 17:28 - Sep 22 by OsmansCleanSheet

I wish people would stop banging on about the West Ham game. It was a pre-season friendly against a half-paced, disinterested team that went on to lose their first four games of the season. Oh yes, and they still managed to beat us!

So you don't think our youngsters are good enough (based on your comments)?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024