Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans Out! 17:21 - Sep 22 with 3693 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This was always going to happen. Though I did predict it would be the second season after Mick. Unfortunately, it appears it’ll be this year that his underinvestment comes back to bite us.

I couldn’t make today as I was ill this morning. But to see we had 2 shots on target? And played against ten men for that long. Disgraceful.

Is it true that Hurst went straight down the tunnel at full time and didn’t clap the fans?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Evans Out! on 17:22 - Sep 22 with 3415 viewsSpruceMoose

Nobody is buying us. Evans is it. Unless one of those TWTD accumalators comes in...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Evans Out! on 17:22 - Sep 22 with 3410 viewsAce_High1

Why didn't you bet on it then?
Evans Out! on 17:24 - Sep 22 with 3392 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Evans Out! on 17:22 - Sep 22 by Ace_High1

Why didn't you bet on it then?

Bet on what? I said we’d go down NEXT season.

Even I’m stunned that the impact in the post-Mick era of slogging out results has been so sudden.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Evans Out! on 17:33 - Sep 22 with 3333 viewsBenters2

Dont worry Rommy, Evans will give another interview and the drips will applaud him and believe again.
Evans Out! on 17:35 - Sep 22 with 3309 viewsReusersTown

Evans Out! on 17:33 - Sep 22 by Benters2

Dont worry Rommy, Evans will give another interview and the drips will applaud him and believe again.

Do be quiet, you really see it getting better after evans?
Evans Out! on 17:35 - Sep 22 with 3307 viewspointofblue

Hurst did clap the fans as he went off but did go down the tunnel rather than shake the hands of the players.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:50 - Sep 22 with 3229 viewsWeekender

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Evans Out! on 19:54 - Sep 22 with 3193 viewsLord_Lucan

Evans appointed the bloke most people wanted didn't he?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Evans Out! on 19:57 - Sep 22 with 3164 viewsBenters2

Evans Out! on 19:54 - Sep 22 by Lord_Lucan

Neil Warnock ?
Evans Out! on 19:57 - Sep 22 with 3158 viewsGlasgowBlue

I think most people fancied the bloke from St Mirren.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Evans Out! on 20:00 - Sep 22 with 3139 viewsgtsb

People wanted change and a fresh approach which was something we all expected to come from an up and coming manager so therefore the Hurst appointment was welcome. Unfortunately it hasn't worked and therefore M.E needs to get rid asap in my opinion.
Evans Out! on 20:02 - Sep 22 with 3128 viewsLord_Lucan

Evans Out! on 20:00 - Sep 22 by gtsb

People wanted change and a fresh approach which was something we all expected to come from an up and coming manager so therefore the Hurst appointment was welcome. Unfortunately it hasn't worked and therefore M.E needs to get rid asap in my opinion.

I agree, I was defending ME - not Hurst.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Evans Out! on 20:05 - Sep 22 with 3101 viewsgtsb

Evans Out! on 20:02 - Sep 22 by Lord_Lucan

I agree, I was defending ME - not Hurst.

Doesn't matter who we defend or back now does it. This club is f####d. At least we saw the good times.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 20:08]
Evans Out! on 20:07 - Sep 22 with 3084 viewsDanTheMan

Evans Out! on 17:33 - Sep 22 by Benters2

We finally agree on something!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Evans Out! on 21:15 - Sep 22 with 2992 viewsLeagueOne

That was Jack Ross until Sunderland offered him more dough!

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Evans Out! on 23:12 - Sep 22 with 2893 viewsPilgrimblue

No he didn't. PH happened to be the last man standing with all other candidates going elsewhere. Maybe PH was cheaper but having left it so late ME had either decided PH was the one or there was noone left.
Warburton should have been signed before season ended and given proper chance to assess the squad. Very bad planning by ME and has learnt nothing since Jewel. I wonder how he's ever made it. Trouble who will even buy us now!
Evans Out! on 23:33 - Sep 22 with 2856 viewsElderGrizzly

Evans Out! on 21:15 - Sep 22 by LeagueOne

That was Jack Ross until Sunderland offered him more dough!

True they did offer him more, as we offered nothing....
Evans Out! on 04:29 - Sep 23 with 2734 viewsBenters2

Evans Out! on 20:07 - Sep 22 by DanTheMan

We finally agree on something!

You can come to the party
Evans Out! on 10:07 - Sep 23 with 2593 viewsLord_Lucan

Evans Out! on 23:33 - Sep 22 by ElderGrizzly

True they did offer him more, as we offered nothing....

Yes, that's about it. ME could have signed him up in the hotel but he treated it as if he was recruiting an accountant for ME Enterprises. He wanted to hear what Hurst had to say and gave scant regard to being gazumped - even though JR was by then his choice.

I don't go along with the ME bashing, he keeps this club afloat, doesn't interfere and it's his money to do with what he wants...................but he fecked this one up.

Evans Out! on 10:10 - Sep 23 with 2568 viewsartsbossbeard

Evans Out! on 19:57 - Sep 22 by GlasgowBlue

I think most people fancied the bloke from St Mirren.

He is quite the dreamboat.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Evans Out! on 10:19 - Sep 23 with 2532 viewsBloomBlue

Evans Out! on 23:12 - Sep 22 by Pilgrimblue

No he didn't. PH happened to be the last man standing with all other candidates going elsewhere. Maybe PH was cheaper but having left it so late ME had either decided PH was the one or there was noone left.
Warburton should have been signed before season ended and given proper chance to assess the squad. Very bad planning by ME and has learnt nothing since Jewel. I wonder how he's ever made it. Trouble who will even buy us now!

Warburton is useless and completely failed at Rangers and Forest and that's also the reason why no other club took him as Manager.
Evans Out! on 10:52 - Sep 23 with 2483 viewsITFC_Forever

Evans Out! on 23:12 - Sep 22 by Pilgrimblue

Kind of... ME couldn’t speak to Hurst due to Shrewsbury’s involvement in the POs.

By the time he has spoken to him, Ross and Potter had gone elsewhere.

If ME had liked either of them that much, he should have offered then the job there and then.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Evans Out! on 10:54 - Sep 23 with 2467 viewsSwansea_Blue

Evans Out! on 17:35 - Sep 22 by ReusersTown

Do be quiet, you really see it getting better after evans?

Given that he’s overseen our worse period ever in the professional leagues, yes there’s a good chance it could be better when he goes.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Evans Out! on 11:01 - Sep 23 with 2452 viewsBluebell

What you have to understand Rommy is that, even though you want Evans out, it isn't going to happen.

He can't just leave and no-one is waiting to pay £6million of their own money each year to keep us afloat.

That is football I'm afraid and either you have to support the team come good or bad or you do the other thing and stop going to games.

I could never stop going, I can pick and chose my games though and have decided that until we start playing 'good' football I won't go to any away games. I will continue to use my season ticket and will buy another next year whatever league we are in.

Unfortunately I have tickets for the Birmingham game next week because it is near to us and we have family going with us. They were bought when I thought we would have improved by now.
Evans Out! on 11:05 - Sep 23 with 2442 viewsBenters2

Evans Out! on 11:01 - Sep 23 by Bluebell

What you have to understand Rommy is that, even though you want Evans out, it isn't going to happen.

He can't just leave and no-one is waiting to pay £6million of their own money each year to keep us afloat.

That is football I'm afraid and either you have to support the team come good or bad or you do the other thing and stop going to games.

I could never stop going, I can pick and chose my games though and have decided that until we start playing 'good' football I won't go to any away games. I will continue to use my season ticket and will buy another next year whatever league we are in.

Unfortunately I have tickets for the Birmingham game next week because it is near to us and we have family going with us. They were bought when I thought we would have improved by now.

He has stopped,he didnt go yesterday,dodgy KFC or somethink..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024