Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers 17:55 - Sep 22 with 1692 viewshorsehollerer

The only Town player to come out of that with any credit. Dived in to make a goal-saving block when we looked like getting mugged, and forced the only decent save of the game at the other end.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Chambers on 18:13 - Sep 22 with 1630 viewshomer_123

I thought Skuse and Knudsen also played well.

Felt for Pennington....he is not a right back.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Chambers on 18:21 - Sep 22 with 1589 viewsReuser_is_God

Chambers on 18:13 - Sep 22 by homer_123

Jonas was poor I thought.

Nsiala was decent enough.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Chambers on 18:28 - Sep 22 with 1559 viewsunstableblue

Chambers on 18:21 - Sep 22 by Reuser_is_God

Jonas was poor I thought.

Nsiala was decent enough.

Agree that Knudsen was overall ineffective and I think the full backs are not helping the system. Jonas seems to be lacking in drive

Skuse was good today

I thought overall - despite some poor errors - Nolan was one of our better players

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Chambers on 19:00 - Sep 22 with 1485 viewsWickets

Chambers on 18:28 - Sep 22 by unstableblue

Agree that Knudsen was overall ineffective and I think the full backs are not helping the system. Jonas seems to be lacking in drive

Skuse was good today

I thought overall - despite some poor errors - Nolan was one of our better players

I tend to agree regarding Nolan yes he made mistakes, tell me what player didn't, but he kept on working and moving off the ball looking for space and never hide was always available. IMO.
Chambers on 20:19 - Sep 22 with 1382 viewsbackwaywhen

Chambers on 19:00 - Sep 22 by Wickets

I tend to agree regarding Nolan yes he made mistakes, tell me what player didn't, but he kept on working and moving off the ball looking for space and never hide was always available. IMO.

Disagree ...blind leading the blind.
Chambers on 20:26 - Sep 22 with 1359 viewsCoastalblue

I thought Skuse played well, relatively speaking.

Nolan I feel for, I so want him to succeed but he just doesn't seem to get to the pace of the game, and he has such a pivotal role.

Nisala I thought did well, there was a lot of frustration came out in that booking which was unfortunate, but I think he looks like a decent player at this level and will hopefully improve.

Jackson I think will get goals at this level, I'd like to see him gamble more as there are occasions when he could be away when the defender slips up rather than challenging every time. I just worry he'll end up being prolific elsewhere.

Ward was OK, again frustrating because he's not far off being a really good player.

We badly need three points now just to get the monkey off our back, and hopefully a bit of confidence will stop us being so painfully pedestrian.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Chambers on 20:33 - Sep 22 with 1345 viewsMelford

Chambers on 18:13 - Sep 22 by homer_123

Donacien hasn't put a foot wrong at right back, was he injured today?

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Chambers on 21:01 - Sep 22 with 1303 viewsWestover

Chambers on 20:33 - Sep 22 by Melford

Donacien hasn't put a foot wrong at right back, was he injured today?

No left out so Walters could be on the bench not the best decision was it.
Login to get fewer ads

Chambers on 21:43 - Sep 22 with 1245 viewsKeaneish

Eh???

Skuse was excellent today as was Knudsen. Thought Nsiala was pretty solid despite a few small lapses in concentration. Gerken had nothing to do so that's half the team who faired well.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Chambers on 22:52 - Sep 22 with 1154 viewsPilgrimblue

Chambers on 21:43 - Sep 22 by Keaneish

Eh???

Skuse was excellent today as was Knudsen. Thought Nsiala was pretty solid despite a few small lapses in concentration. Gerken had nothing to do so that's half the team who faired well.

Don't get it as thought Skuse was good in patches and even looked to move forward but also wanted to pass into empty spaces.

For me Chambo was MOM. He's carrying the team with his spirit and commitment. He shouldn't be playing left side as defense looks lop sided. Better if he played central with Pennington and Knudsen either side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024