Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought ward 18:21 - Sep 22 with 2756 viewsWarkylegend

Was our biggest threat but then got taken off! Nolan was awful.
Thought ward on 18:22 - Sep 22 with 2739 viewsDubtractor

I thought Ward was rubbish tbh.

Agree on Nolan though.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Thought ward on 18:23 - Sep 22 with 2733 viewsSpruceMoose

I've seen Stephen Hawking put better balls into the box than Ward today. He's a dud.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Good lord.... on 18:25 - Sep 22 with 2719 viewsBloots

...Ward was crap.

Gerks was more likely to create a chance than him.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Thought ward on 18:28 - Sep 22 with 2697 viewssolemio

Thought ward on 18:23 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

I've seen Stephen Hawking put better balls into the box than Ward today. He's a dud.

I've seen Hawking play rugby. I don't think he did football.
Give me your drugs (n/t) on 18:31 - Sep 22 with 2672 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Thought ward on 18:48 - Sep 22 with 2624 viewsWickets

Thought ward on 18:23 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

Thats why i asked the question yesterday , who should be on dead balls today?
Thought ward on 19:00 - Sep 22 with 2593 viewsDublinBlue84

Unfortunately the fact Hurst has brought in players he knows from Shrewsbury, appears to give these players an advantage as he is prone to favouritism towards them.

Nolan should have came off and honestly, Nsiala should not have started.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Thought ward on 19:11 - Sep 22 with 2563 views3_5_2

Are you serious? Ward was anonymous in my view.

Nolan looks like his confidence is shot to bits and so plays within himself. Either that or he doesn't truely believe he can play at this level.

Eden looked sharp when he came on, he will struggle physically in the championship in some games given he is quite small

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Login to get fewer ads

Thought ward on 19:50 - Sep 22 with 2501 viewsWarkylegend

Thought ward on 19:11 - Sep 22 by 3_5_2

Are you serious? Ward was anonymous in my view.

Nolan looks like his confidence is shot to bits and so plays within himself. Either that or he doesn't truely believe he can play at this level.

Eden looked sharp when he came on, he will struggle physically in the championship in some games given he is quite small

Great play leading to the red card. Seemed to be the only one trying to make something happen in the second half. Apart from Skuse maybe who tried to drive forward. Nolan should have gone off not ward. Agree the corners were poor but that is down to what is practiced on training ground.
Thought ward on 19:53 - Sep 22 with 2482 viewsSpruceMoose

Thought ward on 19:50 - Sep 22 by Warkylegend

Great play leading to the red card. Seemed to be the only one trying to make something happen in the second half. Apart from Skuse maybe who tried to drive forward. Nolan should have gone off not ward. Agree the corners were poor but that is down to what is practiced on training ground.

How is the inability of a professional footballer to put a single decent delivery into the box down to what is practiced on the training ground? You can practice all day but it's no use if the delivery is constantly crap.

Edit : awful free kick after their sending off too.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 19:54]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Thought ward on 19:56 - Sep 22 with 2468 viewsWarkylegend

Thought ward on 19:53 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

How is the inability of a professional footballer to put a single decent delivery into the box down to what is practiced on the training ground? You can practice all day but it's no use if the delivery is constantly crap.

Edit : awful free kick after their sending off too.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 19:54]

Lofted corners to back post. Corners were no better when he went off. He was playing well in open play and far better than Nolan.
Thought ward on 20:00 - Sep 22 with 2453 viewsSpruceMoose

Thought ward on 19:56 - Sep 22 by Warkylegend

Lofted corners to back post. Corners were no better when he went off. He was playing well in open play and far better than Nolan.

You mean looping corners into the goalkeepers chest? Far better than Nolan? They both stunk the ground out I'm afraid. I seem to recall Graham showing Ward how to do it though, with that ball in that Chambers nearly scored from.

Thought ward on 20:01 - Sep 22 with 2439 viewsWickets

I'm not going to argue about who was poor and who was not so poor, i just cannot understand why Ward is always on corners /deadballs his delivery has been terrible all season. Why is he still taking them? have we no one better?
Thought ward on 20:11 - Sep 22 with 2403 viewsWarkylegend

Thought ward on 20:00 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

You mean looping corners into the goalkeepers chest? Far better than Nolan? They both stunk the ground out I'm afraid. I seem to recall Graham showing Ward how to do it though, with that ball in that Chambers nearly scored from.

Graham looked good when he came on. Good free kick although he also took a dreadful corner I recall!
Thought ward on 20:12 - Sep 22 with 2398 viewsSpruceMoose

Thought ward on 20:11 - Sep 22 by Warkylegend

Graham looked good when he came on. Good free kick although he also took a dreadful corner I recall!

Ha! Well at least we agree that we seem to be crap at crossing throughout the team!

Thought ward on 21:19 - Sep 22 with 2345 views3_5_2

Thought ward on 20:01 - Sep 22 by Wickets

I'm not going to argue about who was poor and who was not so poor, i just cannot understand why Ward is always on corners /deadballs his delivery has been terrible all season. Why is he still taking them? have we no one better?

Waghorns delivery was good

Oh.....

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Thought ward on 10:16 - Sep 23 with 2213 viewsWickets

Thought ward on 21:19 - Sep 22 by 3_5_2

Waghorns delivery was good

Oh.....

MMMM I was trying not to bring that up!
Thought ward on 10:18 - Sep 23 with 2207 viewsitfcpaul

Thought ward on 18:22 - Sep 22 by Dubtractor

I thought Ward was rubbish tbh.

Agree on Nolan though.

Ward was awful
his corners and free kicks are abysmal
he never pulled out to the wing to stretch a defence like Edwards did

Enough said

Edun to replace him next time who at least looked positive

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Thought ward on 11:00 - Sep 23 with 2166 viewsclive_baker

Nolan looks way off the pace at this level unfortunately. Really disappointed in him.

We're absolutely crap, there's no 2 ways about it. Hurst doesn't seem like he's got a clue IMO, he's out of his depth. We look bereft of confidence, he doesn't seem to know his best team or shape despite having a full pre season, signing 11 players and now 9 games in. He's not demonstrated any intent to bring through any of our academy graduates such as Nydam, Woolfenden, Morris, Dozzell to a lesser extent given his injuries. We lack quality, particularly in the final 3rd, we're overly reliant on completely unproven players at this level, completely toothless going forward, unimaginative, no goal threat.

Not to mention the well documented off the field issues.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Thought ward on 11:04 - Sep 23 with 2155 viewsBluebell

Ward and Nolan were both rubbish yesterday.

Nolan's first touch was shocking (usually going straight to an opposing player) and Ward's free kicks and corners went straight to the keeper.

I found it hard to believe the team that started was the same one that played the second half against Brentford apart from Nsaila for Donacien.
Thought ward on 12:52 - Sep 23 with 2111 viewsBlueNode

Thought ward on 11:04 - Sep 23 by Bluebell

Ward and Nolan were both rubbish yesterday.

Nolan's first touch was shocking (usually going straight to an opposing player) and Ward's free kicks and corners went straight to the keeper.

I found it hard to believe the team that started was the same one that played the second half against Brentford apart from Nsaila for Donacien.

Wards crossing was abysmal yesterday, and his movement was telegraphed.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 12:52]

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024