Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If it’s the the old guard that are an issue I didn’t see that today 18:31 - Sep 22 with 1920 viewstextbackup

Chambers and Skuse our best players.

Nolan is a lost little boy.

A CB at RB

zero ability to unlock that defence

I think we are done this season, has a weird feeling around this club, more want to be right than actually attempt to create a togetherness.

Sad day, but I think today confirms we are in the sht and probably won’t get out of it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

When Skuse got subbed.... on 18:34 - Sep 22 with 1893 viewsBloots

....Chambo and Knudsen just dropped their heads and stared at the ground.

Literally.

It was a sad sight.

Something drastic needs to happen quickly, we can still turn it round.

But it's down to Evans.

And he'd a clueless turd.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

When Skuse got subbed.... on 18:36 - Sep 22 with 1879 viewsReuser_is_God

When Skuse got subbed.... on 18:34 - Sep 22 by Bloots

Literally.

It was a sad sight.

But it's down to Evans.

Chambers was telling Edwards to take corners (becuase Ward is sh1t at them presumably) & He just stood here and stared back at him.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

When Skuse got subbed.... on 18:51 - Sep 22 with 1784 viewsWickets

When Skuse got subbed.... on 18:36 - Sep 22 by Reuser_is_God

Chambers was telling Edwards to take corners (becuase Ward is sh1t at them presumably) & He just stood here and stared back at him.

Yes i saw that Edwards nodded towards Ward and think he was saying thats his job. I put the question out there yesterday Who should be on dead balls for today ? did not get a reply. Our corners have been a waste all season.
If it’s the the old guard that are an issue I didn’t see that today on 18:56 - Sep 22 with 1740 viewsSuperblue95

I've tried to remain positive and I don't like the amount of criticism of Hurst so early on, but today is the first time I've started to feel genuinely worried about this season.

Plenty of time to turn things around but I hope it starts to happen soon

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

When Skuse got subbed.... on 19:04 - Sep 22 with 1699 viewsDublinBlue84

When Skuse got subbed.... on 18:36 - Sep 22 by Reuser_is_God

I remember when players were warming up at half time in the Norwich match, and there was Bart, Kenlock Downes and Ward kicking a ball around together, whilst the other subs were with the coaching staff.

Does feel a bit like the fact that the new people who have come in see themselves as Hurst's boys, and that they don't have to answer to the existing players and also the ones here from before feel a bit left out and excluded.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

If it’s the the old guard that are an issue I didn’t see that today on 19:10 - Sep 22 with 1649 viewsartsbossbeard

Said to the chaps back in the pub afterwards, if Nolan plays in that #10 role, he's got to be more creative, looking to thread a pass between full back & centre back and/or doing something "off the cuff".

To simply play neat & tidy isn't the answer.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

If it’s the the old guard that are an issue I didn’t see that today on 19:14 - Sep 22 with 1620 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

If it’s the the old guard that are an issue I didn’t see that today on 19:10 - Sep 22 by artsbossbeard

Said to the chaps back in the pub afterwards, if Nolan plays in that #10 role, he's got to be more creative, looking to thread a pass between full back & centre back and/or doing something "off the cuff".

Yep and carry a goal threat. I’d hate to see a compilation of all the shots he’s had for us.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

When Skuse got subbed.... on 19:14 - Sep 22 with 1613 viewsstrikalite

When Skuse got subbed.... on 19:04 - Sep 22 by DublinBlue84

I remember when players were warming up at half time in the Norwich match, and there was Bart, Kenlock Downes and Ward kicking a ball around together, whilst the other subs were with the coaching staff.

Does feel a bit like the fact that the new people who have come in see themselves as Hurst's boys, and that they don't have to answer to the existing players and also the ones here from before feel a bit left out and excluded.

We'd probably do the same in their situation, there is no doubt that the younger players who have waited for their chance here will feel somewhat frozen out, that goes for the lads out on loan, players talk especially when things aren't going well, always have done.
Login to get fewer ads

If it’s the the old guard that are an issue I didn’t see that today on 20:06 - Sep 22 with 1445 viewsbritbiker

There was a point in the second half when the right back brought the ball out of our area under pressure and the only logical pass was down the line. Nolan was the closest midfielder and he turned his back and moved back to central midfield. The defender was left with no obvious out ball. Very disappointing.
If it’s the the old guard that are an issue I didn’t see that today on 20:08 - Sep 22 with 1427 viewsDarth_Koont

Whoa!???

Get some balls for feck's sake.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 20:13]

Pronouns: He/Him

If it’s the the old guard that are an issue I didn’t see that today on 20:22 - Sep 22 with 1347 viewsHerbivore

If it’s the the old guard that are an issue I didn’t see that today on 19:10 - Sep 22 by artsbossbeard

After his performance today I'd take him just being neat and tidy for now. So frustrating, he epitomized the way that this season shows brief promise one minute only to immediately look awful. Second half against Brentford was decent and Nolan looked a player, today we were terrible and he looked lost. Really don't know what to make of it, every time we give ourselves something to build on we seem to go backwards.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

When Skuse got subbed.... on 20:30 - Sep 22 with 1312 viewstextbackup

When Skuse got subbed.... on 18:34 - Sep 22 by Bloots

Literally.

It was a sad sight.

But it's down to Evans.

in cole skuse today I saw a player that I hoped he could be, so much more than just a man to get in the way, he was a real driving force.
tried 3/4 through balls in first half (they didn't work, but he tried them)

If it’s the the old guard that are an issue I didn’t see that today on 20:35 - Sep 22 with 1283 viewstextbackup

If it’s the the old guard that are an issue I didn’t see that today on 20:22 - Sep 22 by Herbivore

After his performance today I'd take him just being neat and tidy for now. So frustrating, he epitomized the way that this season shows brief promise one minute only to immediately look awful. Second half against Brentford was decent and Nolan looked a player, today we were terrible and he looked lost. Really don't know what to make of it, every time we give ourselves something to build on we seem to go backwards.

speaking to my mate about Nolan, and the heard the bloke behind say to his mate "Nolan, really, what game is he watching hes been the best player out there"....

sometimes its best to just laugh inside.

When Skuse got subbed.... on 20:36 - Sep 22 with 1280 viewsCoastalblue

When Skuse got subbed.... on 20:30 - Sep 22 by textbackup

in cole skuse today I saw a player that I hoped he could be, so much more than just a man to get in the way, he was a real driving force.
tried 3/4 through balls in first half (they didn't work, but he tried them)

Skuse was probably our most dynamic player today, nothing against himas I like him as a player but that's a tad worrying.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024