Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An oblique reference from Hurst about the rumours of disunity? 19:30 - Sep 22 with 2091 viewspointofblue

"I spoke to the players and said if I’m in any shape or form making it more difficult for them to play, please come and see me and I’ll try and take that away because it’s not a difficult place to play at in terms of our own fans getting on at the players. There are a helluva a lot worse places."

Almost as if he doesn't think that he himself has lost the dressing room?
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 19:32]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

An olique reference from Hurst about the rumours of disunity? on 19:32 - Sep 22 with 2012 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I have to admit when I read that first bit I read it like you have.

Strange

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

An oblique reference from Hurst about the rumours of disunity? on 19:33 - Sep 22 with 1999 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I should hope he hasn't lost the dressing room.

I would be disgusted in our players if that was the case.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

An oblique reference from Hurst about the rumours of disunity? on 19:38 - Sep 22 with 1916 viewsLeoMuff

An oblique reference from Hurst about the rumours of disunity? on 19:33 - Sep 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

Rather depends on what been happening behind the scenes doesn’t it ? If he had lost the dressing room surely we wouldn’t have dug deep v Brentford 2nd half.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

An oblique reference from Hurst about the rumours of disunity? on 19:46 - Sep 22 with 1816 viewsBackToRussia

It's the type of thing a manager says at the end of their tenure.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 19:50]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

An oblique reference from Hurst about the rumours of disunity? on 19:58 - Sep 22 with 1672 viewsthebooks

An oblique reference from Hurst about the rumours of disunity? on 19:33 - Sep 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

Surely it's his job for that not to happen?

FWIW, I don't think there are any problems with effort etc., if anything your Chambers and Skuses are really stepping up in difficult circumstances.
An oblique reference from Hurst about the rumours of disunity? on 20:04 - Sep 22 with 1610 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

He’s spoken a couple of times about how hes given the players licence to play but it hasn’t always happened and they need to be braver on the ball. I think it’s related to that.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

An oblique reference from Hurst about the rumours of disunity? on 20:09 - Sep 22 with 1544 viewsHARRY10

How can you lose something that big ?

Rather careless if he has.
An oblique reference from Hurst about the rumours of disunity? on 20:22 - Sep 22 with 1432 viewsBiGDonnie

Without knowing facts or why he’d ‘lost them’?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

An oblique reference from Hurst about the rumours of disunity? on 20:38 - Sep 22 with 1327 viewsBaaBaaBlue

Perhaps we should paint it pink?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024