Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? 19:57 - Sep 22 with 11909 viewsyorkshire

He’s come into a job that he must have dreamt about getting over there past 5/6 years and he’s been given the opportunity to sign players that he thought were good enough to play further up the league

He was unfortunate that heads were turned on our three better players and that the players out injured last season -Huws, Bishop and Dozzell weren’t ready to go this season

A couple of dodgy red cards and a last min goal from Rotherham have cost us a couple of points and games like today and the Norwich game could easily have gone in our favour

I just wonder if he would be getting as much abuse if they had - if we’d have been sat on 8-10 points would there be as many calls for his head

I can’t say I was impressed with what I saw today but Bolton did to us what we did to Villa

Personally for the sake of the club I would love to see us get a couple of wins in the next 3-5 games so we could get a bit more positivity around here
Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:24 - Sep 22 with 1892 viewsSpruceMoose

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:21 - Sep 22 by gtsb

You are always criticising posters with a different view to yours so your first line is a massive pot,kettle, black. Try and be reasonable to other posters.

You seem to be paying a lot of attention to me. I've never noticed you before, are you a new poster? It's odd that you only want to have a pop at me rather than engaging with what I've said.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 21:25]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:25 - Sep 22 with 1886 viewsFrimleyBlue

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:12 - Sep 22 by Ely_Blue

If you read my post I said “as for the comments that PEOPLE have come out with”

Stop trying to deflect away from someone who has called you out for making up so much BS

Well you Included mcgoldrick who left before he was even here.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:27 - Sep 22 with 1879 viewsEly_Blue

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:25 - Sep 22 by FrimleyBlue

Well you Included mcgoldrick who left before he was even here.

Again still deflecting away from the real point!

Keep digging sunshine, before you know it you’ll need a JCB not a shovel to try and dig yourself out.

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:30 - Sep 22 with 1861 viewsgtsb

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:24 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

You seem to be paying a lot of attention to me. I've never noticed you before, are you a new poster? It's odd that you only want to have a pop at me rather than engaging with what I've said.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 21:25]

Read your last sentence and try applying that to your posting etiquette in future. Job done.
Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:30 - Sep 22 with 1858 viewsFrimleyBlue

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:27 - Sep 22 by Ely_Blue

Again still deflecting away from the real point!

Keep digging sunshine, before you know it you’ll need a JCB not a shovel to try and dig yourself out.

What's your point then. Mcgoldrick who wasn't here. The other fella I've not even spoke about. What's your point?

Waka waka eh eh

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:33 - Sep 22 with 1847 viewsSpruceMoose

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:30 - Sep 22 by gtsb

Read your last sentence and try applying that to your posting etiquette in future. Job done.

You do realise you appeared out of nowhere to call me a snowflake right? Yet now you're lecturing me about posting etiquette?

Listen up Rookie, you won't last long on this board if you keep being so staggeringly hypocritical.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:33 - Sep 22 with 1851 viewsEly_Blue

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:30 - Sep 22 by FrimleyBlue

What's your point then. Mcgoldrick who wasn't here. The other fella I've not even spoke about. What's your point?

“He's ripped the squad apart. How many times. No player demanded a transfer not one”

Your words not mine!

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:38 - Sep 22 with 1839 viewsgtsb

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:33 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

You do realise you appeared out of nowhere to call me a snowflake right? Yet now you're lecturing me about posting etiquette?

Listen up Rookie, you won't last long on this board if you keep being so staggeringly hypocritical.

Rookie
Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:40 - Sep 22 with 1834 viewsThe_Realist_09

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 20:45 - Sep 22 by FrimleyBlue

Oh fk off

He's ripped the squad apart. How many times. No player demanded a transfer not one...

He's made his bed.

Fken waste of time. Told everyone all the time he was linked. But oh no everyone knew best. Well fk you all

Relegation certain with him here. Well done Evans. You again fked up.

Oh let's go with a lower league manager. Erm yeah one who struggled to win for the last 11 games of the season.

FFS. Wake up

Seriously how long before this guy gets the ban hammer? I think I might have to boycott this site until then. Possibly the most negative poster I have ever seen, with no logic to back it up...
Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:40 - Sep 22 with 1828 viewsSpruceMoose

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:38 - Sep 22 by gtsb

Rookie

Why can't we be friends?!

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:47 - Sep 22 with 1815 viewsFrimleyBlue

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:40 - Sep 22 by The_Realist_09

Seriously how long before this guy gets the ban hammer? I think I might have to boycott this site until then. Possibly the most negative poster I have ever seen, with no logic to back it up...

Lol ban hammer grow up sunshine. Not all is Rosey in the world.

No logic... Try looking at our win total.

Waka waka eh eh

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:51 - Sep 22 with 1803 viewsgtsb

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:40 - Sep 22 by The_Realist_09

So then...what was in the original post you disagreed with. Seems perfectly accurate to me.
Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:53 - Sep 22 with 1797 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 20:18 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

Jesus, you're a miserable old fecker ain't you, and that takes the biscuit on here today.

Just to clarify, I don't believe I am actually a Moose, it's just something of a running joke between myself and a few other forum members. I'm sorry it confused you.

you are a running joke alright

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:00 - Sep 22 with 1789 viewsm14_blue

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:53 - Sep 22 by Jonnosdreadlocks

you are a running joke alright

Aren't you the one who's always moaning about people ganging up and bullying you?
Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:06 - Sep 22 with 1771 viewsSpruceMoose

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:00 - Sep 22 by m14_blue

Aren't you the one who's always moaning about people ganging up and bullying you?

He's a rare example of the Gammon Coloured Snowflake.

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:31 - Sep 22 with 1729 viewsVaughan8

I think my problem is he has sent our young promising players who apparently aren't good enough, then got other loans in like Graham and Edun who aren't really good enough.......

Also these decent lower league players are not cutting it. Not just one or two, it's most of them don't seem to be that good.

I appreciate they need time to step up, but they don't show a lot. We struggle to get goals and our main players, Harrison, Jackson and Nolan, aren't exactly giving me much hope
Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:35 - Sep 22 with 1723 viewsagentp

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 20:10 - Sep 22 by BerlinBlue

Even when the wins come, will the PH outers get behind him? Right now it seems questionable, as many appear already to have made up their minds about him. I find that very unfair.

Just watching his lack of motivation from the sidelines says it all for me. Just want to see instruction and fight.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:35 - Sep 22 with 1712 viewsjeera

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 20:21 - Sep 22 by gtsb

Running joke...the Krankies were funnier than you.

Who asked for your opinion?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:41 - Sep 22 with 1701 viewsjeera

He comes across as a nice guy in the interviews. It's difficult to dislike someone whom you've not met too, but especially when he seems so polite.

Behind the scenes, who knows what he's like, but he hardly looks dangerous.

He could use his status as a weapon I suppose; maybe that's the issue. Maybe he's a bit insecure so uses that to assert himself and it comes over as weak and desperate. Maybe not. Maybe he is a nice guy and it is his number 2 who has an attitude.

Perhaps none of this is true.

Whatever it is though, it is up to him to sort it out or feck off.

The Town are in all sorts, whether we like it or not. And it's not ok.

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:46 - Sep 22 with 1695 viewsRadlett_blue

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:41 - Sep 22 by jeera

He comes across as a nice guy in the interviews. It's difficult to dislike someone whom you've not met too, but especially when he seems so polite.

Behind the scenes, who knows what he's like, but he hardly looks dangerous.

He could use his status as a weapon I suppose; maybe that's the issue. Maybe he's a bit insecure so uses that to assert himself and it comes over as weak and desperate. Maybe not. Maybe he is a nice guy and it is his number 2 who has an attitude.

Perhaps none of this is true.

Whatever it is though, it is up to him to sort it out or feck off.

The Town are in all sorts, whether we like it or not. And it's not ok.

Rather like Moyes when he moved from Everton to Man U, Hurst is probably doing pretty much the same things at Town as he did at Shrewsbury & it isn't working. I really have doubts if he can sort out this mess, although it's too early to panic.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:49 - Sep 22 with 1683 viewsjeera

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:46 - Sep 22 by Radlett_blue

Rather like Moyes when he moved from Everton to Man U, Hurst is probably doing pretty much the same things at Town as he did at Shrewsbury & it isn't working. I really have doubts if he can sort out this mess, although it's too early to panic.

Good analogy.

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:51 - Sep 22 with 1682 viewsgtsb

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:35 - Sep 22 by jeera

Who asked for your opinion?

Me
Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:52 - Sep 22 with 1679 viewsmrshallisfit

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 20:10 - Sep 22 by BerlinBlue

Even when the wins come, will the PH outers get behind him? Right now it seems questionable, as many appear already to have made up their minds about him. I find that very unfair.

But will the wins come. I can't see it myself.
Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:54 - Sep 22 with 1667 viewsjeera

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 22:51 - Sep 22 by gtsb

Me

Pfft.

And when did that ever count for anything?

Ha.

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 23:20 - Sep 22 with 1627 viewsEly_Blue

Does anyone feel sorry for Hurst ? on 21:47 - Sep 22 by FrimleyBlue

Lol ban hammer grow up sunshine. Not all is Rosey in the world.

No logic... Try looking at our win total.

Oh you are still here!

I see you went rather quiet once I actually called your BS out!

Stop spouting the carp and either try supporting the team or fk off

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024