Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does John Wark normally speak truths about the goings on at ITFC.. 21:43 - Sep 22 with 2834 viewstractorgirls

Heard interesting chit chat today

Poll: Good, Bad, Ugly?

Does John Wark normally speak truths about the goings on at ITFC.. on 21:45 - Sep 22 with 2762 viewsBlueastheycome

That was really interesting reading about the details of this chit chat.

Thanks for sharing xx
Does John Wark normally speak truths about the goings on at ITFC.. on 21:46 - Sep 22 with 2747 viewsjas0999

Do tell more.
Does John Wark normally speak truths about the goings on at ITFC.. on 21:46 - Sep 22 with 2740 viewsBiGDonnie

Go on......

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Does John Wark normally speak truths about the goings on at ITFC.. on 21:55 - Sep 22 with 2630 viewshomer_123

None of which would be interesting or being discussed on here if we'd got a few more points on the board.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Does John Wark normally speak truths about the goings on at ITFC.. on 22:36 - Sep 22 with 2276 viewsCoastalblue

Does John Wark normally speak truths about the goings on at ITFC.. on 21:55 - Sep 22 by homer_123

None of which would be interesting or being discussed on here if we'd got a few more points on the board.

That's the sad thing, a winner going in off someone's 4rse,and maybe a really lucky goal and everything would probably be sweetness and light.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Does John Wark normally speak truths about the goings on at ITFC.. on 23:09 - Sep 22 with 2041 viewsCoco

He’s renowned for lying through his arse.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Does John Wark normally speak truths about the goings on at ITFC.. on 23:18 - Sep 22 with 1932 viewsstickymockwell

Does John Wark normally speak truths about the goings on at ITFC.. on 23:09 - Sep 22 by Coco

He’s renowned for lying through his arse.

Never trust a man with a handlebar moustache! The last time I spoke to one in a bar he said "would you like to come back to mine? just for drinks.".
He didn't even have any drink.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024