Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just where does this win come from then 00:22 - Sep 23 with 1299 viewstextbackup

next 6 games look incredibly tough...

Sat 29 Sep 3:00pm Birmingham City A
Tue 2 Oct 7:45pm Middlesbrough H
Sat 6 Oct 3:00pm Swansea City A
Sat 20 Oct 3:00pm Queens Park Rangers H
Wed 24 Oct 7:45pm Leeds United A
Sat 27 Oct 3:00pm Millwall A

and its almost at the stage now where its not just 1 win that we need, 1 win puts us 4th bottom (if the rest of them lose) so to attempt pulling away from this sht we need a run of 3/4 wins... I just cant see it myself, not after today.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

just where does this win come from then on 00:39 - Sep 23 with 1240 viewsJ2BLUE

QPR. Can't see any other wins there. Even QPR is hope rather than expectation.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

just where does this win come from then on 00:50 - Sep 23 with 1213 viewsSpruceMoose

just where does this win come from then on 00:39 - Sep 23 by J2BLUE

I'll be at the QPR one. So mark that down as a definite loss.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

just where does this win come from then on 00:54 - Sep 23 with 1204 viewsJimmyJazz

When do we play Rotherham at home?

It's not just that we haven't won, but is there a game when we've seriously looked like winning? It's not as if we are conceding late goals so not hanging onto leads, we've only led in 2 games. If we get a lucky win, it will be exactly that, luck.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

just where does this win come from then on 04:26 - Sep 23 with 1096 viewsStNeotsBlue

just where does this win come from then on 00:39 - Sep 23 by J2BLUE

A few of us are heading down for the QPR game with some of their lot. They are all lads who go to most games and are generally expecting to get beaten, to a man they have it down as an away win. I'm going for our first win as Millwall away where we often seem to do ok.
just where does this win come from then on 04:34 - Sep 23 with 1087 viewsBenters2

Millwall

It will be numbskull heaven and scenes everywhere after the last minute goal
just where does this win come from then on 07:18 - Sep 23 with 963 viewsCurrie10

Oh realistically it COULD come from any of them games.

The championship is a mad league.

Issue being for me, I don't think this squad under the regime is capable of stringing together a couple of wins or going on a sequence of say 7/9.

Sure, we will win the odd game here and there - but I don't see a lot being backed up.
just where does this win come from then on 07:24 - Sep 23 with 938 viewsbrogansnose

We are at the point where draws are not going to be enough, which is what you're saying Texty. Out of that list we surely need wins against B'mingham, QPR and Millwall with anything from the others very useful. We also need to see some sort of progression and consistency of improvement in all those games rather than the regression that we've witnessed.

Personally, if he doesn't win at B'mingham and its much the same up to Swansea then he goes and get someone in during the internatonal break.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024