Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you renew ST if we got relegated? 14:36 - Sep 23 with 3912 viewsmos

Would you renew if we got relegated?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 14:36]

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 14:53 - Sep 23 with 3857 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If we got relegated, next season would possibly be a lot more enjoyable.

Depends whether we were competitive.

Many Blackburn fans I know said last season was their most enjoyable for 15 years!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 14:56 - Sep 23 with 3833 viewsTractorWood

I'd go to a lot of away days to get more of the 92.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 14:56 - Sep 23 with 3829 viewstextbackup

in it for a long time, not a good time

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 14:58 - Sep 23 with 3826 viewsFtnfwest

But if we were in league 1 we’d be missing out on everything we’ve er achieved in the championship in the last 17 years
(No subject) on 15:00 - Sep 23 with 3834 viewsRegencyBlue

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 14:53 - Sep 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Many Blackburn fans I know said last season was their most enjoyable for 15 years!

Dont bet on it.

With this owner I can see players released/contracts cancelled, even more cuts in expenditure and lots of talk about not being able to compete with the big spenders in League 1!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 15:04]
Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 15:02 - Sep 23 with 3803 viewsthebooks

Imagine watching us win a lot and challenge for the top over a season.

(Probably)
(No subject) on 15:06 - Sep 23 with 3789 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

(No subject) on 15:00 - Sep 23 by RegencyBlue

Dont bet on it.

With this owner I can see players released/contracts cancelled, even more cuts in expenditure and lots of talk about not being able to compete with the big spenders in League 1!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 15:04]

That's the spirit.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

(No subject) on 15:12 - Sep 23 with 3771 viewsRegencyBlue

(No subject) on 15:06 - Sep 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

That's the spirit.

That would be the reality in my honest opinion!

I see no way back for us from League 1 under the Evans regime.
Login to get fewer ads

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 15:13 - Sep 23 with 3758 viewsdavblue

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 15:02 - Sep 23 by thebooks

Imagine watching us win a lot and challenge for the top over a season.

(Probably)

We would be one of those clubs who stays down there.
Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 17:20 - Sep 23 with 3600 viewsHerbivore

Of course I'd renew. I'm a Town fan and I can afford a season ticket and live within reasonable travelling distance. Why wouldn't I renew?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 17:27 - Sep 23 with 3585 viewsHorseboy

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 14:53 - Sep 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Who says we would do well?

We must ensure we have our championship status at all costs, we could fall further.
Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 17:33 - Sep 23 with 3565 viewsHerbivore

I imagine quite a few people who don't even currently have a season ticket will respond to this poll with a 'no' to try and make a point.

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 17:51 - Sep 23 with 3512 viewsmos

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 17:20 - Sep 23 by Herbivore

Of course I'd renew. I'm a Town fan and I can afford a season ticket and live within reasonable travelling distance. Why wouldn't I renew?

It’s not a matter of being able to afford a ST; it’s a matter of how you want to spend what would typically (for most people) be your days off for the week.

I personally did not enjoy watching yesterday’s match, hell I haven’t actually enjoyed any of the games this season, and the same could be said for the majority of last season, I’d rather do something more enjoyable with my time.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 17:57 - Sep 23 with 3503 viewsHerbivore

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 17:51 - Sep 23 by mos

It’s not a matter of being able to afford a ST; it’s a matter of how you want to spend what would typically (for most people) be your days off for the week.

I personally did not enjoy watching yesterday’s match, hell I haven’t actually enjoyed any of the games this season, and the same could be said for the majority of last season, I’d rather do something more enjoyable with my time.

You might enjoy it more in League 1, mate. Become a glass half full kinda guy.

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 18:29 - Sep 23 with 3449 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah, I’m so used to us getting beat by Stevenage anyway I may aswell.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 18:30]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 18:34 - Sep 23 with 3430 viewshaughleyblue74

100% yes but could see crowds below 10k
Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 22:45 - Sep 23 with 3310 viewsmos

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 17:57 - Sep 23 by Herbivore

You might enjoy it more in League 1, mate. Become a glass half full kinda guy.

The game would become less of an ‘occasion’ in a sense that we’re further away from the ‘sacred’ premiership, playing against lesser known clubs in small stadiums, smaller crowds, all together makes the whole thing rather drab.

If the football was exciting then I’d watch no matter what league we’re in, but I doubt that will ever be the case.

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 23:02 - Sep 23 with 3287 viewsbritbiker

sadly yes.
Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 00:39 - Sep 24 with 3234 viewsHorseboy

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 18:29 - Sep 23 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah, I’m so used to us getting beat by Stevenage anyway I may aswell.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 18:30]

Let's do it again!!!
Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 01:52 - Sep 24 with 3214 viewstextbackup

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 22:45 - Sep 23 by mos

The game would become less of an ‘occasion’ in a sense that we’re further away from the ‘sacred’ premiership, playing against lesser known clubs in small stadiums, smaller crowds, all together makes the whole thing rather drab.

If the football was exciting then I’d watch no matter what league we’re in, but I doubt that will ever be the case.

you know what, give me proper grounds over premiership arenas anyday. been on football ground guides this last hour or so, some of the floodlights at Scunthorpe, southend and Wycombe are worth going down just to see in person.
be terrible for club financially, but id sure as sht attend more away games based purely on it not being the grounds ive been to 4/5/6 times in last 17 years.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 07:46 - Sep 24 with 3111 viewsHerbivore

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 22:45 - Sep 23 by mos

Fair dos, that's quite different to my own thinking but each to their own.

Would you renew ST if we got relegated? on 08:00 - Sep 24 with 3090 viewsartsbossbeard

The poll needs a "Yes, but not with PH still in charge" caveat.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024