Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time 21:13 - Sep 24 with 2175 viewsFtnfwest

Was there on the day but had forgotten it was Clive Thomas who was ref. He must have been gutted we won, he hated us! Still managed to give WBA a penalty of course
Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 21:14 - Sep 24 with 2158 viewsLord_Lucan

To be fair it was one of the clearest penalties in the history of football.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 21:17 - Sep 24 with 2141 viewsKeno

the feeling was / is mutual!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 21:30 - Sep 24 with 2118 viewsFtnfwest

Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 21:14 - Sep 24 by Lord_Lucan

To be fair it was one of the clearest penalties in the history of football.

Yes I was hoping Thomas might have dreamed someone in an offside position just before that as he had a track record for it. Big Al copped a bit of flak for it as well.
Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 21:53 - Sep 24 with 2084 viewsfactual_blue

Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 21:30 - Sep 24 by Ftnfwest

Yes I was hoping Thomas might have dreamed someone in an offside position just before that as he had a track record for it. Big Al copped a bit of flak for it as well.

I would love to know the exchange between Hunter and Beattie at that point.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 21:59 - Sep 24 with 2071 viewsFtnfwest

Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 21:53 - Sep 24 by factual_blue

I would love to know the exchange between Hunter and Beattie at that point.....

‘Yes I’m fully fecking aware of what I’ve done!’ Is likely
Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 22:12 - Sep 24 with 2037 viewsCoastalblue

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 02:15 - Sep 25 with 1880 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 22:12 - Sep 24 by Coastalblue

This is fantastic. Whoever uploaded this to YouTube deserves a big shiny medal.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 15:49 - Sep 25 with 1698 viewsThe_Last_Baron

There are a few similarities with this match and the play-off final in the closing stages.

Town two goals up in both games and looking like easy winners.

Then in the 77th minute of both games we concede a soft penalty.

Then we are under the cosh for ten minutes.

In both games a Town player goes down with cramp which helps us calm down and regroup. (Mick Mills in '78, Jermaine Wright in 2000).

We score a goal bang on 90 minutes in both games.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Login to get fewer ads

Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 16:14 - Sep 25 with 1672 viewsSuperfrans

Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 22:12 - Sep 24 by Coastalblue

Wow! I never even realised there was a full match video. Brilliant...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 18:09 - Sep 25 with 1629 viewsKilburnBlue

Just watched highlights of the 78 semi for the umpteenth time on 02:15 - Sep 25 by The_Last_Baron

This is fantastic. Whoever uploaded this to YouTube deserves a big shiny medal.

FifeITFC is the handle he uses on here.

Some great ITFC stuff on both his youtube channels

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024