Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) 21:13 - Sep 25 with 1776 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 09:44 - Sep 26 with 1623 viewsMaySixth

Not the Top 20

Football Daily

Totally Football Show

any others?

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 09:47 - Sep 26 with 1619 viewsStokieBlue

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 09:44 - Sep 26 by MaySixth

Not the Top 20

Football Daily

Totally Football Show

any others?

Football Weekly - mainly for Barry Glendenning.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 09:48 - Sep 26 with 1616 viewsMaySixth

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 09:47 - Sep 26 by StokieBlue

Football Weekly - mainly for Barry Glendenning.

SB

Too much 'bantz' for me - gone hugely downhill since James Richardson upped sticks

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 09:50 - Sep 26 with 1615 viewsStokieBlue

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 09:48 - Sep 26 by MaySixth

Too much 'bantz' for me - gone hugely downhill since James Richardson upped sticks

I still like them both. I believe only Football Weekly has Sid Lowe though?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 09:53 - Sep 26 with 1615 viewsitfcjoe

In no particular order

5 Live World Football Phone In - a great show with the oracle Tim Vickery, gives a great overview to life in these other countires as well and is a social history show

Blue Monday - Great ITFC content

The Debate - Always a decent listen with decent guests

Elis James Feast of Football - I like him as a comedian and him, Gabbidon and Roberts make a podcast about Welsh football very listenable!

Football Daily - A hangover from the WC, but generally ok

Football Ramble - Best overview of all football for me

Football Writers - Mike Calvin excellent and usually good guests

Kings of Anglia - Good ITFC content

Naked Footy Show - a good ITFC listen

The No. 1 podcast - Goalkeeping podcast with David Preece which is good

Not The Top 20 - Good EFL content

On the Continent - See Football Ramble, good for Europe

Quickly Kevin - Ok, but gone a bit downhill

Talk Norwich City - Like to see how deluded them lot up the road are

Totally Football league show - Good EFL content, Ben Bloom from Blue Monday was on there yesterday

A few other ones here and there, but those are on my priority list...

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 10:10 - Sep 26 with 1591 viewsm14_blue

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 09:53 - Sep 26 by itfcjoe

In no particular order

5 Live World Football Phone In - a great show with the oracle Tim Vickery, gives a great overview to life in these other countires as well and is a social history show

Elis James Feast of Football - I like him as a comedian and him, Gabbidon and Roberts make a podcast about Welsh football very listenable!

Totally Football league show - Good EFL content, Ben Bloom from Blue Monday was on there yesterday

The Game is pretty good with Natalie Sawyer and Gab Marcotti.

The new Peter Crouch one is pretty funny, he seems like a really down to earth bloke.
What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 10:20 - Sep 26 with 1581 viewsMaySixth

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 09:53 - Sep 26 by itfcjoe

In no particular order

Thanks Joe

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 12:34 - Sep 26 with 1537 viewsMaySixth

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 10:20 - Sep 26 by MaySixth

Thanks Joe

Bump

Login to get fewer ads

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 13:28 - Sep 26 with 1506 viewssoupytwist

I listen to Guardian Football Weekly before Totally Football Show. I like the lightheartedness that Max Rushden has brought to it and the Totally Show spends too much time plugging its other shows and on adverts. I understand why they do it but it doesn’t give James Richardson enough time to be the excellent host that he can be.

I might give the Totally Football League show another listen. I also like their Italian focussed one, there has been some good episodes especially the ones on the Grade Torino team of the late 40s and Parma in the 90s.
What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 13:39 - Sep 26 with 1497 viewsAlan_Handsome

Totally Football
Totally Football League
On The Continent
The Indy Football Podcast
Football Writers Podcast
Football Index Guide
Golazzo
Serie A Sitdown
Get French Football News (on Soundcloud)
Blue Monday

All i'm missing is a decnet Bundesliga one, if anyone knows of one??
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 13:41]

You can't polish a turd....but you can sprinkle it with glitter!

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 15:25 - Sep 26 with 1456 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Just Football weekly and kings of anglia. Max Rushden and Barry Glendenning are so funny together and i enjoy the variety of guests they have, always interesting to listen to.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 18:52 - Sep 26 with 1392 viewsMaySixth

What football podcasts do you love listening to and why? (n/t) on 10:55 - Sep 30 with 1301 viewsMaySixth

bump

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024