Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emily Maitlis just asked Diane Abbot to........... 22:47 - Sep 25 with 2623 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"......show us a bit of leg......." on future Brexit voting strategy
...... where to begin!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Emily Maitlis just asked Diane Abbot to........... on 22:57 - Sep 25 with 2598 viewswellhungphil

Emily Maitlis just asked Diane Abbot to........... on 23:02 - Sep 25 with 2586 viewswellhungphil

My useless knowledge of Britain's favourite printed bog-roll-standard press knows fewer bounds than I wish it did.

My dream is to put this scurrilous rag on the same shelf as The Guardian (hock! phooey!!) and see them both vanish in a tame cancelling out of matter and anti-matter. Not that it matters...
Emily Maitlis just asked Diane Abbot to........... on 23:08 - Sep 25 with 2562 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Emily Maitlis just asked Diane Abbot to........... on 23:02 - Sep 25 by wellhungphil

My useless knowledge of Britain's favourite printed bog-roll-standard press knows fewer bounds than I wish it did.

My dream is to put this scurrilous rag on the same shelf as The Guardian (hock! phooey!!) and see them both vanish in a tame cancelling out of matter and anti-matter. Not that it matters...

Ok we'll begin with that then!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Emily Maitlis just asked Diane Abbot to........... on 07:04 - Sep 26 with 2435 viewsFtnfwest

Left leg, right leg, and if it's the right leg, which bit?
Emily Maitlis just asked Diane Abbot to........... on 11:32 - Sep 26 with 2344 viewsNo9

Emily Maitlis - who wrote that line for her she's useless
Emily Maitlis just asked Diane Abbot to........... on 11:36 - Sep 26 with 2340 viewsSwansea_Blue

That’ll confuse the poor lass, I bet she’s trying to work out which of her 5 legs to show. Er, no make that 50 legs. Or is it 5? 1? Hmm, I’ll need to look into that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024