Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop 11:16 - Sep 27 with 3930 viewsBasuco

If Town can get either or both of these players back to full fitness the team will be much stronger, this is the position we are lacking badly, someone who can play a defence splitting forward pass for either Kayden Jackson or Ellis Harrison to get on to. Both look good when running on to a pass to feet.
Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 11:17 - Sep 27 with 3915 viewsTractorJack

Yes but unfortunately we also said this for the whole of last season. I'm running out of hope.
Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 11:20 - Sep 27 with 3896 viewsBluefish

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 11:17 - Sep 27 by TractorJack

Yes but unfortunately we also said this for the whole of last season. I'm running out of hope.

But last season it was micks fault because of his training methods

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 11:32 - Sep 27 with 3863 viewsTown_Blue17

Bishop is a fraud and will never be fit. He seems to be more concerned about gambling and social media rather than kicking a ball.

I feel for Huws because based on his first run with us he was superb and could really add something to the team. Hopefully he can get over these issues because he could be a valuable player for us if he remains fit.
Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 11:36 - Sep 27 with 3835 viewsRobTheMonk

Huws would be a definite plus. When fit I think he's quality at this level.

Bishop is an enigma.
Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 11:39 - Sep 27 with 3821 viewsSamWhiteUK

Wow, why hasn't anyone mentioned this before? great shout
Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 11:45 - Sep 27 with 3798 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 11:32 - Sep 27 by Town_Blue17

Bishop is a fraud and will never be fit. He seems to be more concerned about gambling and social media rather than kicking a ball.

I feel for Huws because based on his first run with us he was superb and could really add something to the team. Hopefully he can get over these issues because he could be a valuable player for us if he remains fit.

some people on here said similar things about mgoldrick and he's doing well at Sheff utd. Class will shine, its keeping fit and having opportunities.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 12:12 - Sep 27 with 3698 viewsTown_Blue17

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 11:45 - Sep 27 by Jonnosdreadlocks

some people on here said similar things about mgoldrick and he's doing well at Sheff utd. Class will shine, its keeping fit and having opportunities.

But he is never fit is he and has done f all in his career so far. He clearly likes everything about being a footballer based on his social media posts but doesn't actually do the job that he is paid for, and that's to kick a ball!

I personally think we should of got rid ages ago, it's no good playing 45 mins for the reserves and then getting injured for another 3 months.

Sometimes your body just isn't up to it and that's clearly the case for Bishop.
Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 12:13 - Sep 27 with 3680 viewsBluefish

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 12:12 - Sep 27 by Town_Blue17

But he is never fit is he and has done f all in his career so far. He clearly likes everything about being a footballer based on his social media posts but doesn't actually do the job that he is paid for, and that's to kick a ball!

I personally think we should of got rid ages ago, it's no good playing 45 mins for the reserves and then getting injured for another 3 months.

To be fair there is some serious competition today for motd but you have put a strong shout in there

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

on 12:28 - Sep 27 with 3632 views_

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 12:34 - Sep 27 with 3607 viewspeterleeblue

Like mots Huws can make a difference.

We need to pick a few wins Rotherham style between now and Xmas and then make an astute January signing or two and get Huws into the team. We may then still have a chance.
on 12:42 - Sep 27 with 3580 views_

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 12:34 - Sep 27 by peterleeblue

Like mots Huws can make a difference.

We need to pick a few wins Rotherham style between now and Xmas and then make an astute January signing or two and get Huws into the team. We may then still have a chance.

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 13:54 - Sep 27 with 3437 viewschristiand

Without doubt both are very good players when fit and would improve our starting XI significantly, but I've forgotten when that last was?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 14:54 - Sep 27 with 3353 viewsArnieM

Just what the hell is Huws injury anyway? Can’t temember the last time I saw him play it’s bern so long. As for Bishop... who’s he?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

on 14:59 - Sep 27 with 3334 views_

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 13:54 - Sep 27 by christiand

Without doubt both are very good players when fit and would improve our starting XI significantly, but I've forgotten when that last was?

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 16:06 - Sep 27 with 3237 viewsWickets

Yes we need some creativity in central midfield, mind you we needed that for 5 seasons and longer, as Huws and Bishop are just not gonna get fit , i wonder if it might be worth Edwards, Graham, Roberts or Rowe given a chance in the middle. Yes i know just clutching at straws!
Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 16:59 - Sep 27 with 3153 viewstextbackup

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 12:12 - Sep 27 by Town_Blue17

The 30k he spent to try and get fit obviously not enough to please you then

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 17:01 - Sep 27 with 3150 viewsBenters2

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 11:17 - Sep 27 by TractorJack

I make you right.
Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 17:04 - Sep 27 with 3142 viewsBenters2

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 11:20 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

But last season it was micks fault because of his training methods

They were mostly neck issues though.

Da Hoof!
Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 17:33 - Sep 27 with 3115 viewsRadlett_blue

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 11:45 - Sep 27 by Jonnosdreadlocks

McGoldrick has played for more than 60 minutes in 5 games this season. If the Blunts continue to use him sparingly, he'll be OK. However, could we afford to keep him on high wages & being an occasional starter?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Emyr Huws and Teddy Bishop on 17:44 - Sep 27 with 3105 viewsjas0999

Bishop has missed a couple of seasons now and Huws has a terrible injury record. We can’t rely on them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024