Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ed Sheeran 12:42 - Sep 27 with 8668 viewsFixed_It

Anyone else got tickets? Or isn't he 'cool' any more?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Ed Sheeran on 08:21 - Sep 28 with 562 viewsdickie

Ed Sheeran on 21:11 - Sep 27 by Jonnosdreadlocks

its still using or activating pre recorded sounds from a computer not playing chords or keys or keeping a beat. Its more computer programming/DJ'ing rather than playing real instruments. Its 75% of his act and guitar wise he's no Eddie Van Halen more a busker! Its only truly live if it's physically played ie guitar, bass, drums, piano. Call me old fashioned but that ain't live in my book.

Every sound you hear is played live on the night, that's the nature of looping. It takes genuine skill and ability to nail it. Having met Ed a couple of times at gigs I can tell you that he is an accomplished guitar player (my opinion should carry some weight as I'm a professional guitar tutor of some 15 years experience.).

And for your information some of the greatest live acts of the past 40+ years have used and are known for using backing tracks to supplement their live performances.(including muse, Queen, oh and Van Halen lol)
Ed Sheeran on 14:15 - Oct 4 with 436 viewsLimitlessBlue

I wish to confess I purchased some of Ed Sheerans clothes today at the EACH shop in Ely. I will be dressing my full size teddy bear in them and sleeping with them every night.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024