Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off to see Framlingham's finest tonight 16:58 - Sep 27 with 1097 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

hate stadium gigs mind but as he's a town fan, I guess I'll give it a look.
Off to see Framlingham's finest tonight on 20:55 - Sep 27 with 981 viewsBurwell_Blue

Sorry to hear that. Can you not get out of it?
Off to see Framlingham's finest tonight on 21:38 - Sep 27 with 933 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Off to see Framlingham's finest tonight on 20:55 - Sep 27 by Burwell_Blue

Sorry to hear that. Can you not get out of it?

I am doubting the purchase but I think he has a few good tunes
Off to see Framlingham's finest tonight on 21:42 - Sep 27 with 921 viewsLord_Lucan

Off to see Framlingham's finest tonight on 21:38 - Sep 27 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I am doubting the purchase but I think he has a few good tunes

I’d be interested to know the reception and the size of the crowd. Is he very big over there?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Off to see Framlingham's finest tonight on 18:03 - Sep 28 with 742 viewsfloridablue

Off to see Framlingham's finest tonight on 21:42 - Sep 27 by Lord_Lucan

I’d be interested to know the reception and the size of the crowd. Is he very big over there?

He's certainly selling out the stadiums over here. In my opinion from what I hear and see Suffolks finest is massive. I'm actually chuffed to say to the locals here that Ed's from my part of 'Blighty'! My other halfs sister who has just turned 50 along with a mob of her girlfriends are going to see him when he plays the Minnesota Vikings NFL stadium next month. She has agreed to wear my ITFC Marcus Evans (gift) shirt to the concert. Also my partner asked why the only other venue in England is Leeds and I'm guessing it might have something to do with him being born in Yorkshire.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024