Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems like Mr Beckham's halo is waning a bit 11:56 - Sep 28 with 1165 viewsdavblue

I've always thought he's been very manufactured and the general public have been easily lead by him and his team.

Courting to be made a sir and some leaks that came out around that last year and the speeding fine that he got away yesterday on a technicality, seen quite a few people criticising him today.

Don't get me wrong he's done bits for charity that should be admired but it's always felt to me anyway the bigger purpose of how he could benefit was the driving factor behind the work.
Seems like Mr Beckham's halo is waning a bit on 12:13 - Sep 28 with 1103 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

All he cares about is brand Beckham.
Seems like Mr Beckham's halo is waning a bit on 12:15 - Sep 28 with 1088 viewsDeano69

Seems like Mr Beckham's halo is waning a bit on 12:13 - Sep 28 by backwiththeboysagain

All he cares about is brand Beckham.

Loving the AWP avatar

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Seems like Mr Beckham's halo is waning a bit on 12:16 - Sep 28 with 1083 viewsSuperblue95

He's a decent bloke. Or ople will look to have a pop at anybody if they're famous

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Seems like Mr Beckham's halo is waning a bit on 12:22 - Sep 28 with 1089 viewsbaxterbasics

I also have a bit of inside info on certain events from someone I know who was a teacher at a school one of his kids attended.

Details best not shared publicly but none of it was impressive.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Seems like Mr Beckham's halo is waning a bit on 12:38 - Sep 28 with 1015 viewsdude

Seems like Mr Beckham's halo is waning a bit on 12:15 - Sep 28 by Deano69

Loving the AWP avatar

probably right

Poll: Greatest ITFC supporters, music related

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024