Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whilst the start isn’t great and far from ideal... 11:37 - Sep 30 with 396 viewsITFCBlues

I really do feel as though we should stick with PH regardless of if we go down. We’ve decided to go down this route and enforce a change. Yes, it’s not working yet. But the whole project needs time.

There has been a few things that I’ve certainly not agreed with, but we need to allow time - even if that does mean we ended up going down. I’d be fairly confident that’d allow PH the chance to properly shape his squad for next season.

There are areas of the squad that at present simply don’t allow us to play a more expansive game at present. Knudsen is incapable of passing the ball or provide quality in attacking areas. It’s all rather disjointed.The midfield is the real issue for me. Not sure we’ve really got a number 10. Nolan has already said he’s really a number 8. We’re desperately missing Huws. There is other areas that are also just not clicking. You’d hope that over time & 2-3 more transfer Windows, things will click & we’d get a playing style together.

It’s obviously really frustrating at present & im aware of a few things which appear to be happening behind the scenes. But they’re hopefully being patched up. If PH doesn’t go, you can guarantee it’d be another pragmatic MM style manager that comes in. Frankly, I just can’t be bothered with that - it’d be me done with going to games etc.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Whilst the start isn’t great and far from ideal... on 12:44 - Sep 30 with 356 viewsLeoMuff

Unless there is something very wrong behind the scenes, then yes I imagine he will be given plenty of time, even Jewell got a good go under ME !

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024