Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. 13:11 - Sep 30 with 3852 viewsWadeyBlue

Unbeaten in 3. 2 goals up at half time away. First point away.

The new era and team is getting better little by little. Small steps people. We'll get there. Once again i was there yesterday.

If you think Hurst should be sacked or are blaming Hurst for not substituting Pennington before he got sent off you need your head tested!

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Played 11.... on 13:15 - Sep 30 with 3833 viewsBloots

.....won none.

Rock.

And.

Roll.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 14:13 - Sep 30 with 3760 viewsWonky

I noticed it was sunny this morning, shall we throw that in?. Get a win that's the positive we need.
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 16:01 - Sep 30 with 3684 viewsronnyblue

Take it to the extreme, could be unbeaten in 23 and still be relegated, so don't be paying too much attention to the unbeaten at home statistic ! People are entitled to opinions regarding the value of the current management team, whether they are the same as yours or something different, which does not mean they are of lower intelligence just their opinions are formed using different criteria .
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 16:13 - Sep 30 with 3664 viewsjeera

I hated that all these firms excitedly hijacked the "R us" phrase in their company name believing themselves to be smart..

Trucks R Us

Tools R Us

Brain Cells R Us

Amongst loads of others. No imagination whatsoever.

It was a shame Toy R Us couldn't patent that. Catchy little name that should have remained unique.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 16:41 - Sep 30 with 3598 viewsCurrie10

Interesting post
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 16:54 - Sep 30 with 3578 viewstrev1991

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 16:41 - Sep 30 by Currie10

Interesting post

I think its fairly understandable for fans to be critical and pessimistic when a new manager has 'put his stamp' on a squad and not won in the opening 10 games, which contained some fairly generous fixtures.
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 18:59 - Sep 30 with 3489 viewsgreyhound

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 16:54 - Sep 30 by trev1991

I think its fairly understandable for fans to be critical and pessimistic when a new manager has 'put his stamp' on a squad and not won in the opening 10 games, which contained some fairly generous fixtures.

After every result people are looking forwards to the next 3 or 4 games.

I can't see where we will pick up a win on that basis. A couple of draws maybe, but draw every game of the season you would still likely go down. The concern is real and justified in my opinion which will naturally breed an out camp for hurst.

To be honest after so Confidently putting his stamp on the team bringing so many In its more than justified to expect results.
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 21:26 - Sep 30 with 3399 viewsCurrie10

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 16:54 - Sep 30 by trev1991

This.

We haven't even played the likes of Forest / Leeds / Boro / WBA once yet.
Login to get fewer ads

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 22:33 - Sep 30 with 3357 viewsLeagueOne

This whole my support is better than your support thing is tedious beyond belief. We're like Sunnis and Shiites.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Here he is on 05:46 - Oct 1 with 3304 viewsBenters2

Played 11.... on 13:15 - Sep 30 by Bloots

.....won none.

Rock.

And.

Roll.

Dont spoil it for him.
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 06:24 - Oct 1 with 3285 viewsBenters2

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 21:26 - Sep 30 by Currie10

This.

We haven't even played the likes of Forest / Leeds / Boro / WBA once yet.

I make you right.
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 06:33 - Oct 1 with 3270 viewsCurrie10

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 06:24 - Oct 1 by Benters2

I make you right.

Come on Benters, lets go to ' Brain cells r us ' - when are you around?

I think we need to purchase several, not just one ;)

Thanks for the tip off regarding ' brain cells r us ' - i wish I'd known about this place years ago.

Great banter too.

Do you watch Miranda / Mrs Browns boys?
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 06:46 - Oct 1 with 3263 viewsBenters2

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 22:33 - Sep 30 by LeagueOne

This whole my support is better than your support thing is tedious beyond belief. We're like Sunnis and Shiites.

I make you right.
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 07:15 - Oct 1 with 3232 viewsBueller

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 22:33 - Sep 30 by LeagueOne

Never a truer word said. Getting to the point where you can't be constructive on here without being accused of being thick, not backing the club or not know what you are talking about.

I would much rather read people being honest about the situation and how they think we could improve. Not some sugar coated bullsh!t statistic that 'we have had loads of shots on target compared to when we played Birmingham in 1978'.
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 07:15 - Oct 1 with 3232 viewsphillev231069

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 06:46 - Oct 1 by Benters2

I make you right.

Out of all our results this season this is the one that annoyed me the most, going in at half time two nil up we should have won it! Of course they were going to come at us in the second half but other than the Leeds win what have Birmingham done so far? And what part of "We haven't won a game yet don't some people seem to understand?" I'm all for positive but get real.
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 07:23 - Oct 1 with 3213 viewsBenters2

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 06:33 - Oct 1 by Currie10

Thanks for the tip off regarding ' brain cells r us ' - i wish I'd known about this place years ago.

Great banter too.

No i dont watch that dross load of old shte.
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 07:27 - Oct 1 with 3200 viewsBenters2

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 07:15 - Oct 1 by phillev231069

Out of all our results this season this is the one that annoyed me the most, going in at half time two nil up we should have won it! Of course they were going to come at us in the second half but other than the Leeds win what have Birmingham done so far? And what part of "We haven't won a game yet don't some people seem to understand?" I'm all for positive but get real.

Like Dear olde Bloots said we have played 11 and won erm none,zero,zilch..

You can to try to paint that how you like its really piss poor.
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 07:29 - Oct 1 with 3190 viewsCurrie10

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 06:33 - Oct 1 by Currie10

Great banter too.

Sorry, original poster for them two shows!
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 07:41 - Oct 1 with 3185 viewsCoastalblue

Has it become policy on here not to be able to offer a point of view without adding an insult to anybody not agreeing with it as part of the statement?

I can't believe some of the attitudes on here these days, I think some people need to get out more and remind themselves what interacting with other people is like.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 08:10 - Oct 1 with 3130 viewsBenters2

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 07:41 - Oct 1 by Coastalblue

Has it become policy on here not to be able to offer a point of view without adding an insult to anybody not agreeing with it as part of the statement?

I can't believe some of the attitudes on here these days, I think some people need to get out more and remind themselves what interacting with other people is like.

wibble.
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 08:20 - Oct 1 with 3117 viewsCurrie10

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 07:41 - Oct 1 by Coastalblue

Fancy joining me to purchase some of these ' brain cells ' ?!

I too am a bit lost when people go full on ... yeah.
Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 08:21 - Oct 1 with 3111 viewsitfcjoe

You've been eating too much Halal meat

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 08:31 - Oct 1 with 3090 viewsWadeyBlue

Hurst outers, you need to go to 'brain cells r us' and fill your basket. on 08:21 - Oct 1 by itfcjoe

You've been eating too much Halal meat

🤣

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024