Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wowsers. Chambo is having an absolute mare. 20:05 - Oct 2 with 611 viewsJohnny_Boy

NFT
Wowsers. Chambo is having an absolute mare. on 20:07 - Oct 2 with 596 viewsGlasgowBlue

Starting to feel sorry for Hurst now. He can only pick the players and coach them off the field. Nothing he can do about stupid player mistakes.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Wowsers. Chambo is having an absolute mare. on 20:11 - Oct 2 with 558 viewsJohnny_Boy

Wowsers. Chambo is having an absolute mare. on 20:07 - Oct 2 by GlasgowBlue

Starting to feel sorry for Hurst now. He can only pick the players and coach them off the field. Nothing he can do about stupid player mistakes.

It's a confidence thing too I reckon. I still don't agree with one striker upfront, but that's just my own personal preference. Dozzell will be introduced if things don't improve. Just you wait & see, because things are starting to get desperate.
Wowsers. Chambo is having an absolute mare. on 20:15 - Oct 2 with 509 viewsStokieBlue

Wowsers. Chambo is having an absolute mare. on 20:07 - Oct 2 by GlasgowBlue

A few seem willing to blame Hurst for Chambers not being able to pass though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Wowsers. Chambo is having an absolute mare. on 20:17 - Oct 2 with 488 viewsGlasgowBlue

Wowsers. Chambo is having an absolute mare. on 20:15 - Oct 2 by StokieBlue

A few seem willing to blame Hurst for Chambers not being able to pass though.

SB

I blame Mick for playing him at right back and giving him ideas above his station.

I'm pretty sure Dolly once called him world class at right back but the poor chap isn't here to defend himself and I may have misquoted him.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Wowsers. Chambo is having an absolute mare. on 20:18 - Oct 2 with 459 viewsBluesquid

Giving the ball away was bad enough but Chambers had a decent opportunity to make amends by blocking/intercepting the shot but when Downing let fly Skip wasn't even close to making an attempt to intercept.

More pished off with that tbh, make a mistake fair enough then make amends, don't just ball watch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024