Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half time and PH is walking down the touchline 20:37 - Oct 2 with 4111 viewsChurchman75

Chewing gum smiling and laughing with Doig

WTF!!!!!!!!

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 20:44 - Oct 2 with 4038 viewsfloridaboy

Because they know when they get the sack they will have the remainder of their contracts paid up.

WIN WIN WIN for both of them!!
Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 20:45 - Oct 2 with 4004 viewsKeno

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 20:44 - Oct 2 by floridaboy

Because they know when they get the sack they will have the remainder of their contracts paid up.

WIN WIN WIN for both of them!!

if only

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 20:50 - Oct 2 with 3924 viewsWarhurst

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 20:45 - Oct 2 by Keno

if only

Isn't that how it generally works in football?
Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 20:51 - Oct 2 with 3900 viewsKeno

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 20:50 - Oct 2 by Warhurst

you misunderstood -

I meant if only they went

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 20:53 - Oct 2 with 3839 viewsWarhurst

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 20:51 - Oct 2 by Keno

you misunderstood -

I meant if only they went

Ah, my bad
Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 21:44 - Oct 2 with 3510 viewsMVBlue

He knows 'the players will still be buzzing'

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 21:48 - Oct 2 with 3454 viewsRadlett_blue

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 20:50 - Oct 2 by Warhurst

No. clubs continue to pay sacked managers their contractual salary until they get another job.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 21:49 - Oct 2 with 3414 viewsBenters2

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 21:44 - Oct 2 by MVBlue

He knows 'the players will still be buzzing'

Love the bantz in the changing room
Login to get fewer ads

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 21:52 - Oct 2 with 3355 viewsrhubard

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 21:49 - Oct 2 by Benters2

Love the bantz in the changing room

Big Chambo man hug for the ladz will sort it. Bantz

Poll: Worst ITFC manager of all time?

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 09:46 - Oct 3 with 3026 viewscoolcat

Maybe they thought 2-0 at half time was a 'dangerous' scoreline for 'Boro.
Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 09:49 - Oct 3 with 3012 viewsPJH

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 09:46 - Oct 3 by coolcat

Yes, Hurst was probably saying that "we have got them just where we want them".
Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 10:04 - Oct 3 with 2975 viewscoolcat

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 09:49 - Oct 3 by PJH

I wouldn't put it past him to dish out something like that.
Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 10:05 - Oct 3 with 2956 viewschicoazul

Maybe Doig was psyching himself up to offer a couple of them out again.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 11:21 - Oct 3 with 2863 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 09:49 - Oct 3 by PJH

A new tactic from Pep Hurst. Lull the opposition into a false sense of security in the first half and then hit them in the second half. Almost worked versus Brentford.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 12:32 - Oct 3 with 2762 viewsPJH

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 11:21 - Oct 3 by The_Last_Baron

A new tactic from Pep Hurst. Lull the opposition into a false sense of security in the first half and then hit them in the second half. Almost worked versus Brentford.

That could be the plan.

In most matches so far it looks like the only way we will get anything out of them is if the opposition get complacent.
Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 23:48 - Oct 3 with 2557 viewscoolcat

Maybe Hurst had planned on playing an audio of his last presser in the away dressing room at half time which would knock a few of them out sufficiently so that no-one would be able to wake them in time for the 2nd half.
Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 06:54 - Oct 4 with 2390 viewsBenters2

Half time and PH is walking down the touchline on 09:46 - Oct 3 by coolcat

Could be,Could be!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024