Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chalobah 21:50 - Oct 2 with 787 viewsITFCBlues

Excellent tonight. Wanting the ball & playing it forward. Always showing for the ball.

Chambo, Skuse and Knudsen Just not good enough on the ball. Constantly giving the ball away. They’re used to goofing it & can’t do anything else but.

Stupid thing is, 2nd half we had some good passages, but we’re utterly toothless

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Chalobah on 21:53 - Oct 2 with 771 viewsyorkshire

Skuse did well too - still underrated by a lot of fans

Chambers had a nightmare and I just don't think Knudsen works with this type of set up (but not sure Kenlock does either)
Chalobah on 21:56 - Oct 2 with 745 viewsblueislander

He was our best player by some distance.
Chalobah on 21:56 - Oct 2 with 733 viewsITFCBlues

Chalobah on 21:53 - Oct 2 by yorkshire

Skuse did well too - still underrated by a lot of fans

Chambers had a nightmare and I just don't think Knudsen works with this type of set up (but not sure Kenlock does either)

Skuse works hard, but he’s just not good enough on the ball. Just can’t play forwards

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Chalobah on 21:59 - Oct 2 with 714 viewsblueislander

Chalobah on 21:56 - Oct 2 by ITFCBlues

Skuse works hard, but he’s just not good enough on the ball. Just can’t play forwards

When you look at Downing and Howson, and the way they control a game, you see what we are lacking.
Chalobah on 22:05 - Oct 2 with 687 viewsLankHenners

Let's not butcher the English language.

He had some good moments in the 2nd half but no surprise that they all came when Pulis did a Pulis and sat back and let us attack.

Charged forwards like an idiot when Skuse had already pushed for the 1st goal and left Besic a ginormous gap.

Can offer more going forwards but Hurst needs to get that midfield working in a system that allows them to play to their best abilities.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Chalobah on 22:05 - Oct 2 with 678 viewsCurrie10

Agreed Chalobah was very very decent.

Poor Nolan however jesus christ.
Chalobah on 22:06 - Oct 2 with 671 viewsgordon

In the second half, Sears was dropping into midfield a lot to get on the ball, so at times we had Ward, Dozzell, Chalobah, Edwards and Sears all playing in attacking midfield roles, so it was no wonder we found a bit of space a few times in between their midfield and defence. Of course this meant we had absolutely no-one in the box to get on the end of a few decent crosses, and still very rarely looked like scoring.
Chalobah on 22:08 - Oct 2 with 647 viewsHalifaxBlue

I just can't see it. He looks good on the eye, but I think he bears a great deal of responsibility for both goals (as do a lot of other players). Just do not understand how he is given more defensive responsibility then Skuse, it cost us tonight.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024