Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chalobah was not the best player on the pitch tonight. 22:23 - Oct 2 with 932 viewsLankHenners

Stop saying it you dunderheads.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Chalobah was not the best player on the pitch tonight. on 22:33 - Oct 2 with 890 viewsBlueBadger

Who WAS our best player then Sir Bobby?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chalobah was not the best player on the pitch tonight. on 22:39 - Oct 2 with 871 viewsjudespiveyg

Maybe he appeared better because he played three times better than his other two cms but I thought he was the best out there.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 22:39]

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Chalobah was not the best player on the pitch tonight. on 22:42 - Oct 2 with 854 viewsPJH

Probably not the best player on the pitch but far and away the best player in a blue shirt in my opinion.
Chalobah was not the best player on the pitch tonight. on 22:42 - Oct 2 with 853 viewsLankHenners

Chalobah was not the best player on the pitch tonight. on 22:33 - Oct 2 by BlueBadger

Who WAS our best player then Sir Bobby?

Rob Chandler did quite a good job on the tannoy.

Seriously though, in fairness, 'on the pitch' suggests all 22 players so we'll have to tick off a few 'Boro lads first before we get to Chalobah's name.

Chalobah was not the best player on the pitch tonight. on 22:43 - Oct 2 with 836 viewsstantheman

He was the best on show tonight by a long chalk even though, overall, I have not been over impressed by him so far this season.
Chalobah was not the best player on the pitch tonight. on 22:46 - Oct 2 with 800 viewsKeaneish

Chalobah was not the best player on the pitch tonight. on 22:42 - Oct 2 by LankHenners

Rob Chandler did quite a good job on the tannoy.

Seriously though, in fairness, 'on the pitch' suggests all 22 players so we'll have to tick off a few 'Boro lads first before we get to Chalobah's name.

Like who? Downing because Sky gave him Mozm? Basic for his goal? Thought Ayala had a better game than Fowning but neither as good as Chalobah.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Chalobah was not the best player on the pitch tonight. on 22:52 - Oct 2 with 769 viewsLankHenners

Chalobah was not the best player on the pitch tonight. on 22:46 - Oct 2 by Keaneish

Like who? Downing because Sky gave him Mozm? Basic for his goal? Thought Ayala had a better game than Fowning but neither as good as Chalobah.

You like any midfield player that isn't called Cole Skuse and you've shown plenty times in the past that discussing these things with you is a waste of time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024