Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food 00:14 - Oct 3 with 4908 viewsBluedanW

My mate was stopped from coming in with hot food by the stewards. How to treat your season ticket holders. The club don't really deserve fans.
Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 00:48 - Oct 3 with 4108 viewsBlueDiamond

They want you to queue for half an hour to get a hot dog or pie, which will sell out just as you get to the front of the queue.
Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 01:01 - Oct 3 with 4081 viewsHennikerBlu

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 00:48 - Oct 3 by BlueDiamond

They want you to queue for half an hour to get a hot dog or pie, which will sell out just as you get to the front of the queue.

To be fair, I saw the guy chatting to the stewards, he had a curry for six and a folding table.....maybe this time they had a point ;))
Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 05:32 - Oct 3 with 3903 viewsIllinoisblue

That’s surely been the rules for a while

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 06:43 - Oct 3 with 3774 viewshoppy

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 05:32 - Oct 3 by Illinoisblue

It has for at least the last couple of seasons, probably longer.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 6:44]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 06:45 - Oct 3 with 3756 viewsBenters2

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 05:32 - Oct 3 by Illinoisblue

That doesn’t make it right though!
Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 06:48 - Oct 3 with 3741 viewsReuser_is_God

Another thing...

What’s with all the cars parked across the road outside planet blue?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 06:53 - Oct 3 with 3717 views44_not_out

With what I’ve been watching this season and our current plight, we are really debating the biggest issue here! 🤦🏼‍♂️
Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 06:59 - Oct 3 with 3677 viewsSitfcB

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 06:48 - Oct 3 by Reuser_is_God

Another thing...

What’s with all the cars parked across the road outside planet blue?

Security measures incase someone puts us out of our misery and does a ram style terrorist attack.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 07:03 - Oct 3 with 3647 viewshoppy

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 06:59 - Oct 3 by SitfcB

Security measures incase someone puts us out of our misery and does a ram style terrorist attack.

How would Derby do it then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 07:08 - Oct 3 with 3629 viewsBenters2

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 06:53 - Oct 3 by 44_not_out

With what I’ve been watching this season and our current plight, we are really debating the biggest issue here! 🤦🏼‍♂️

Has the NS roof been cleaned yet?
Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 07:11 - Oct 3 with 3610 viewsReuser_is_God

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 06:59 - Oct 3 by SitfcB

Is it really for terrorism?

Jesus wept.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 07:33 - Oct 3 with 3497 viewsJohnny_Boy

Couldn't you just finish it off before you enter the ground, like normal people?

As sticks to beat the club with, this is alongside cleaning the roof.
Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 07:38 - Oct 3 with 3454 viewsVaughan8

What was he eating, a Chinese takeaway?

A burger takes a max 5 mins to eat so why not just eat it before going into the ground. I'm sure this has been the "rules" for A long time and is the same at other ground.

I went to see Northampton v Tranmere last month and as we bought our tickets from the ticket office with our McDonald's unbeaten, they just told us we wouldn't be able to bring that in. So we just ate it outside the ground. It wasn't really a problem.........
Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 07:51 - Oct 3 with 3415 viewsJohnny_Boy

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 07:38 - Oct 3 by Vaughan8

What was he eating, a Chinese takeaway?

A burger takes a max 5 mins to eat so why not just eat it before going into the ground. I'm sure this has been the "rules" for A long time and is the same at other ground.

I went to see Northampton v Tranmere last month and as we bought our tickets from the ticket office with our McDonald's unbeaten, they just told us we wouldn't be able to bring that in. So we just ate it outside the ground. It wasn't really a problem.........

I hope you kicked up a fuss. Unacceptable levels of jobsworthiness there.

I tried to get into PR with a 12" pizza & they refused me entry. Bang out of order.
Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 07:53 - Oct 3 with 3406 viewsDeano69

You can see their point. One day it’s a pasty, the next a hand held rocket launcher.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 07:56 - Oct 3 with 3395 viewsBluefish

You know this doesn't just happen at Ipswich don't you? You know that season ticket holders don't get a free license to do whatever they want and ignore rules don't you?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 07:59 - Oct 3 with 3378 viewsKeno

maybe they were worried it would distract the players

serves us right for signing all those young hungry ones

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 08:03 - Oct 3 with 3347 viewsBluebell

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 07:59 - Oct 3 by Keno

maybe they were worried it would distract the players

serves us right for signing all those young hungry ones

Not only the players. I have just been reading we signed a young, hungry manager too.

Perhaps that's the reason we can't win games.

For goodness sake Marcus Evans - FEED THEM AND WE MIGHT WIN A GAME!
Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 08:03 - Oct 3 with 3350 viewsLord_Lucan

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 07:56 - Oct 3 by Bluefish

You know this doesn't just happen at Ipswich don't you? You know that season ticket holders don't get a free license to do whatever they want and ignore rules don't you?

Oh shush.

Why is it even a rule? Why can't people be allowed to do as they wish, it's not as if PR catering is fit for purpose.

Why do people think it's acceptable for organisations to treat people like sh1t.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 08:05 - Oct 3 with 3342 viewsBenters2

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 07:53 - Oct 3 by Deano69

You can see their point. One day it’s a pasty, the next a hand held rocket launcher.

😂 haha
Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 08:08 - Oct 3 with 3330 viewsBluefish

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 08:03 - Oct 3 by Lord_Lucan

Oh shush.

Why is it even a rule? Why can't people be allowed to do as they wish, it's not as if PR catering is fit for purpose.

Why do people think it's acceptable for organisations to treat people like sh1t.

Probably because it is the same everywhere. Would you let people sit down in the middle of your shops every day and eat their lunch? Could you do it in Tesco? Could you do it anywhere? It is just another excuse for someone to moan whereas really they are being a d*ck about it. Eat before you go in ffs
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 8:09]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 08:14 - Oct 3 with 3302 viewsLord_Lucan

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 08:08 - Oct 3 by Bluefish

Probably because it is the same everywhere. Would you let people sit down in the middle of your shops every day and eat their lunch? Could you do it in Tesco? Could you do it anywhere? It is just another excuse for someone to moan whereas really they are being a d*ck about it. Eat before you go in ffs
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 8:09]

It's hardly the same as Tesco and it wouldn't be so bad if the club offered an alternative rather than running out of goods before the game starts.

Lay down and accept it. Do nothing.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 08:40 - Oct 3 with 3209 viewsJohnny_Boy

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 07:56 - Oct 3 by Bluefish

If we are going to go down this route, you are aware some clubs open the pens @ half-time to allow smokers outside of the ground for 15mins? All very civilised. Even allowed to take your pint with you.
Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 09:05 - Oct 3 with 3116 viewsartsbossbeard

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 08:14 - Oct 3 by Lord_Lucan

It's hardly the same as Tesco and it wouldn't be so bad if the club offered an alternative rather than running out of goods before the game starts.

Lay down and accept it. Do nothing.

If I owned & run the burger/hot dog van that sets up on the practice pitch, I'd be a bit miffed that people are filing past me with hot food whilst I've paid a premium to set up inside the ground and expect a captive audience.

It's the rules, maaan.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 09:05 - Oct 3 with 3114 viewsBenters2

Stopped from coming into the ground with hot food on 08:03 - Oct 3 by Lord_Lucan

Oh shush.

For years people went into the stadium munching something,its a stupid thing to stop.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024