Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives 07:10 - Oct 3 with 1020 viewsJohnny_Boy

Sears, Edwards & Andre need to be starting matches if Hurst wishes to win a match.

Barring Brum, It's as though Hurst uses the first half in an attritional way. A desperate effort just to get to half-time at 0-0, only for then to make attacking switches at HT to ultimately 'try' & win the game.
Positives on 07:13 - Oct 3 with 1006 viewsBenters2

He was a tatical genius the other week for doing similar changes at half time
Positives on 07:18 - Oct 3 with 990 viewsLimitlessBlue

Sears is a striker who doesn't score goals, or show any sign of scoring goals. I am sorry but I really don't rate him and it is now so sad we see him as some kind of saviour given our current plight.

Getting rid of McInjured, Waghorn, Garner and replace them with the players PH has replaced them with and it's an absolute joke for Sears to now be classed by some in a positive light as a striker, He will be lucky to score 3 goals this season.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Positives on 07:23 - Oct 3 with 967 viewsJohnny_Boy

Positives on 07:13 - Oct 3 by Benters2

He was a tatical genius the other week for doing similar changes at half time

Alternatively, he picked the wrong team/formation in the first half - then rectified it in the second half.
Positives on 07:25 - Oct 3 with 951 viewsRegencyBlue

Positives on 07:18 - Oct 3 by LimitlessBlue

Sears is a striker who doesn't score goals, or show any sign of scoring goals. I am sorry but I really don't rate him and it is now so sad we see him as some kind of saviour given our current plight.

Getting rid of McInjured, Waghorn, Garner and replace them with the players PH has replaced them with and it's an absolute joke for Sears to now be classed by some in a positive light as a striker, He will be lucky to score 3 goals this season.

But he is the best we currently have which says it all!
Positives on 07:26 - Oct 3 with 948 viewsLimitlessBlue

Positives on 07:25 - Oct 3 by RegencyBlue

But he is the best we currently have which says it all!

it is shocking isn't it, what a mess.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Positives on 07:30 - Oct 3 with 938 viewsJohnny_Boy

Disagree about Sears.

He's been played out on the wing by the previous regime, so to judge him on his goalscoring stats in that situation is a little harsh.

I assume you watched the match last night. Almost instantly, as soon as he came on in the 2nd half he provided a real threat. Running at defenders. More importantly getting past them. With the ball.

Unfortunately the issue still remains. There MUST be somebody alongside Sears or Jackson upfront.
Taking one off for the other was pathetic
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 7:40]
Positives on 07:39 - Oct 3 with 902 viewsPendejo

Played as a striker by BK last season 2 goals in last 2 matches... I agree with JB he has been used and abused in wide positions.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Positives on 08:00 - Oct 3 with 847 viewsdavblue

Positives on 07:30 - Oct 3 by Johnny_Boy

Disagree about Sears.

He's been played out on the wing by the previous regime, so to judge him on his goalscoring stats in that situation is a little harsh.

I assume you watched the match last night. Almost instantly, as soon as he came on in the 2nd half he provided a real threat. Running at defenders. More importantly getting past them. With the ball.

Unfortunately the issue still remains. There MUST be somebody alongside Sears or Jackson upfront.
Taking one off for the other was pathetic
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 7:40]

People seem to forget the amount of chances he missed playing out wide. Really good chances.

He's not a great finisher and with all due respect to him, if we are pinning our hopes on him then we are in big trouble.
Login to get fewer ads

Positives on 08:08 - Oct 3 with 824 viewsJohnny_Boy

Positives on 08:00 - Oct 3 by davblue

People seem to forget the amount of chances he missed playing out wide. Really good chances.

He's not a great finisher and with all due respect to him, if we are pinning our hopes on him then we are in big trouble.

Pinning hopes on him might be flawed, but surely we need to play him - rather than not at all.
Positives on 08:42 - Oct 3 with 786 viewsdavblue

Positives on 08:08 - Oct 3 by Johnny_Boy

Pinning hopes on him might be flawed, but surely we need to play him - rather than not at all.

Can't see it making a difference tbh!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024