Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? 08:07 - Oct 3 with 1506 viewstextbackup

granted he's a physical presence, but Wolfenden isn't exactly a small boy.

he spends most of the game lumping it forward to an isolated Jackson who is expected to make something out of nothing.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 08:11 - Oct 3 with 1484 views26_Paz

Mate, he's not a better option than twins Kenny ...

The Paz Man

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 08:13 - Oct 3 with 1478 viewstextbackup

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 08:11 - Oct 3 by 26_Paz

Mate, he's not a better option than twins Kenny ...

i'd pay twice my ST fee to watch them 2 at CB for a game

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 08:16 - Oct 3 with 1451 viewsBluebell

Nsiala!

I don't think he is the only one 'lumping it forward'. All 4 backs were doing it yesterday evening including Gerken. Skuse and Chalobah were the only ones getting it on the ground. They were all also playing head tennis most of the time.

The problem also lies with Hurst using one striker all the time. Madness with the 4 backs that Boro have.
Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 08:18 - Oct 3 with 1435 views26_Paz

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 08:13 - Oct 3 by textbackup

i'd pay twice my ST fee to watch them 2 at CB for a game

I agree, lets make the suggestion to the club, they're so tight they might accept. We're going to lose anyway, may as well have a bit of a laugh while we're doing it!

The Paz Man

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 08:20 - Oct 3 with 1429 viewsITFCBlues

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 08:16 - Oct 3 by Bluebell

Nsiala!

I don't think he is the only one 'lumping it forward'. All 4 backs were doing it yesterday evening including Gerken. Skuse and Chalobah were the only ones getting it on the ground. They were all also playing head tennis most of the time.

The problem also lies with Hurst using one striker all the time. Madness with the 4 backs that Boro have.

Yeah - it was madness Boro playing Hugill up front on his own. Same when Aguero does that for City...or Firminho for Liverpool...oh and Giroud for Chelsea.

It’s nothing to do with a single striker. We played two up top against Brentford first half - that worked well

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 08:25 - Oct 3 with 1407 viewsMariner72

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 08:16 - Oct 3 by Bluebell

Nsiala!

Because he has to compensate for Nolan . He needs 2 center mids behind him. Hence why you have 1 up front.
Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 08:27 - Oct 3 with 1398 viewstextbackup

Nsiala!

he isn't the only one lumping it forward, but as i'm talking about him specifically I didn't mention the others.

ive lost count of how many times ive watched ITFC play long balls to a striker when the defence we are up against is packed with 6 footers. and im talking about as far back as david Johnson vs Darren moore (when at WBA)

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 09:13 - Oct 3 with 1301 viewsStokieBlue

I think that's harsh, Chambers was far worse with all his passing yesterday yet you decided to single out Nsiala.

Is it because he's a Hurst signing?

If you want to criticise passing from defence from yesterday you should have started and finished with Chambers. Couldn't pass 5m, couldn't pass 50m and couldn't pass straight with his left foot.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 09:21 - Oct 3 with 1267 viewsITFCBlues

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 09:13 - Oct 3 by StokieBlue

I think that's harsh, Chambers was far worse with all his passing yesterday yet you decided to single out Nsiala.

If you want to criticise passing from defence from yesterday you should have started and finished with Chambers. Couldn't pass 5m, couldn't pass 50m and couldn't pass straight with his left foot.

SB

The problem with the passing side of things is the old guard. They're incapable of passing to another blue shirt or do anything other than lump it forward.

Knudsen was equally as bad on the ball last night. Chambo - we need say no more & for all the good work that Skuse does off the ball, he's fairly poor on it!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 09:25 - Oct 3 with 1255 viewstextbackup

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 09:13 - Oct 3 by StokieBlue

SB

grow up man, im not anti hurst so not the issue.

yes chambers was crap, but im talking about nsiala here.

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 09:27 - Oct 3 with 1243 views44_not_out

Woolfenden, Chris Smith, Knudsen, Spence and probably Skuse if needed are better than Nsiala. He is so uncomfortable on the ball, he makes Berra look like David Silva. I will keep mentioning this, when PH signed his Shrewsbury ‘gems’ we were not exactly fending off loads of clubs. That to me suggests they were both fairly average at that level.

To be honest, this is getting boring. Wake me when PH has gone.
Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 09:28 - Oct 3 with 1243 viewsStokieBlue

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 09:25 - Oct 3 by textbackup

grow up man, im not anti hurst so not the issue.

yes chambers was crap, but im talking about nsiala here.

It was a fair question because your point is weird.

Why criticise the defender with the better passing in the match described. It makes no sense and you've not justified why you've done it.

It looks entirely agenda lead.

Nice of you to have a pop rather than address the points though.

SB

Edit: My worry is that when Hurst goes the players he signed will be unfairly judged and cast aside even if they have some worth.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 9:35]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 09:35 - Oct 3 with 1211 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 09:28 - Oct 3 by StokieBlue

It was a fair question because your point is weird.

Why criticise the defender with the better passing in the match described. It makes no sense and you've not justified why you've done it.

It looks entirely agenda lead.

Nice of you to have a pop rather than address the points though.

SB

Edit: My worry is that when Hurst goes the players he signed will be unfairly judged and cast aside even if they have some worth.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 9:35]

In fairness, I don't rate either of Nolan or Nsiala either. Chambers can at least defend and reads the game at a fairly decent standard, even if he's not a world beater. I just can't see what Nolan offers, and don't accept that for £1m we couldn't have signed a better CB than Nsiala.
Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 09:41 - Oct 3 with 1178 viewsflimflam

Was saying the same last night and do not see what Nisala brings to the table that Woolf could not? He is clumsy on the ball and his positional sense is shocking.

In fact the few games I have seen Woolf play I would say he is actually the better defender and can play out from the back.

I think we have been mugged off by Shrewsbury for both players as neither have filled me with any confidence but PH will not drop them as they are his boys!!!!

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Nisala - i just cant accept that he's a better option than the Wolf? on 09:45 - Oct 3 with 1151 viewsReuser_is_God

He’s not.

However at least he didn’t pussy out of any challenges last night like some of his team mates.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024