Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 09:47 - Oct 3 with 2137 viewsReuser_is_God

Graham
Knudsen
Donacien
Nolan

Any others?

Sh1t show.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 09:49 - Oct 3 with 2120 viewsSomethingBlue

Thought Donacien did ok after a poor start. Graham just doesn't look up to this level yet and I suspect the injury has really taken its toll. Hopefully another couple of weeks' work in the international break will help him but getting him in never really felt right to me, he just hasn't played enough football in his career for anyone to really sit up and be excited.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 9:49]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 09:52 - Oct 3 with 2088 viewsReuser_is_God

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 09:49 - Oct 3 by SomethingBlue

Thought Donacien did ok after a poor start. Graham just doesn't look up to this level yet and I suspect the injury has really taken its toll. Hopefully another couple of weeks' work in the international break will help him but getting him in never really felt right to me, he just hasn't played enough football in his career for anyone to really sit up and be excited.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 9:49]

Yeah I’m probably being a bit harsh on Janoi but there was numerous 50/50 bottles that was so hesitant in challenging for which is unforgivable.

Graham has been ruined by his injury hasn’t he? People only need to look at him to see why we’re taking such care with Dozzell.

Evans out

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:00 - Oct 3 with 2059 viewsSteve_M

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 09:52 - Oct 3 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah I’m probably being a bit harsh on Janoi but there was numerous 50/50 bottles that was so hesitant in challenging for which is unforgivable.

Graham has been ruined by his injury hasn’t he? People only need to look at him to see why we’re taking such care with Dozzell.

He's also been in and out of the side so much that he's not had the opportunity to settle. He's possibly the one of Hurst's signings who looks most likely to have a decent career here.

I thought Nolan was incredibly frustrating last night. When he got on the ball early on, he showed genuine ability and played some good balls but he drifts out of the game too much. It didn't help that no-one seemed to know who was playing where. Should have scored too even if people watching on tv suggested the defender did well.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:03 - Oct 3 with 2030 viewsStokieBlue

Donacien?

He put in about 3-4 good crosses which should have been gambled on - was even mentioned on Sky.

How on earth is Chambers not in your list?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:03 - Oct 3 with 2028 viewsLankHenners

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 09:52 - Oct 3 by Reuser_is_God

Feel a bit sorry for Janoi - can't be easy to build up any sort of rhythm when you keep getting dropped for no reason other than we had 6 loanees so one had to miss out and then Hurst didn't even use them all anyway.

Was shakier than he had been although looked better going forwards and might have picked up an assist had people gambled on one of his decent crosses.

Nolan was pants again - the goal against Brum was the one time he's really played how he showed be playing. Hides from the ball, too scared to try anything other than the safe option and doesn't support Jackson anywhere near like he needs to. Biggest disappointment of the summer signings for me so far.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:04 - Oct 3 with 2022 viewshype313

I thought Donacien was the one bright spark.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:05 - Oct 3 with 2003 viewsReuser_is_God

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:03 - Oct 3 by LankHenners

Feel a bit sorry for Janoi - can't be easy to build up any sort of rhythm when you keep getting dropped for no reason other than we had 6 loanees so one had to miss out and then Hurst didn't even use them all anyway.

Was shakier than he had been although looked better going forwards and might have picked up an assist had people gambled on one of his decent crosses.

Nolan was pants again - the goal against Brum was the one time he's really played how he showed be playing. Hides from the ball, too scared to try anything other than the safe option and doesn't support Jackson anywhere near like he needs to. Biggest disappointment of the summer signings for me so far.

Fair points by you & Steve on Janoi.

The other 3 I've mentioned were a disgrace though.

Evans out

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:06 - Oct 3 with 1992 viewsReuser_is_God

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:03 - Oct 3 by StokieBlue

Donacien?

He put in about 3-4 good crosses which should have been gambled on - was even mentioned on Sky.

SB

Yeah I've been harsh on Donacien, but my overriding memory of him last night is bottling several 50/50's.

Unforgivable.

Yeah get Chambers on the sh1t list too.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 10:06]

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:06 - Oct 3 with 1987 viewsunstableblue

For what it’s worth here my scores

Gerken - 6/10 (it was a good save and his distribution was mildly better. Could do nothing with goals.
Donacien - 6/10, completely disagree he had a bad night, wobbly start but did well afterwards and a couple of brilliant crosses
Toto - 2/10, whilst he rallied, he looked really shakey in the first half
Chambers - 2/10 he really improved, but his error was just so awful, and his best moment tracking back was making up for his own error, the whole teams heads dropped after his clanger, he really let his manager down
Knudsen - 3/10 he was awful going forward, awful, he simply loses momentum, our left side is a real weakness
Skuse - 5/10 a poor first half, I just don’t think he is doing enough, despite having a better season than last
Chalobah - 8/10 our best player, I love watching him, he makes you want to go to Portman Road, and far less of the rough edges against Boro, he’ll be a great player
Graham - 2/10 a couple of flashes, but just anonymous
Nolan - 4/10 a poor game and his confidence is shot to pieces, but still showed ability, did get into box for header - which was not a miss but shielded put, would still replace him wihwith Dozzell
Ward - 3/10 this guy is flattering to deceive he is having a few moments but is scared
Jackson - 6/10 ran his socks off, but long ball to him and general service not working

Sears - 7/10 made a difference, Boro hated his presence, unlucky not to score, but isolated
Edwards - 6/10 flashes but not effective enough he was well marked, hurst right that he seems tired
Dozzell - 8/10 only a cameo, but he is the real McCoy - stronger on the ball than I remember, premier scouts will flock to see him I’m afraid

In short sears, donacien, Pennington, Dozzell and Edwards need to start against the Swans. Can we also get Wolfenden on bench - rather him than Spence.

Feel a bit sorry for Hurst collectively let down by his senior players.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:06 - Oct 3 with 1980 viewsOsborneOneNil

Chambers 2, at best. Jonas 2. Skuse, 4. That’s our experienced lads.
Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:07 - Oct 3 with 1969 viewsbluewein

Chalobah in the first half.

I still can't believe people are taking his second half performance as a good sign, despite Boro not having to get out of second gear...
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 10:56]

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:14 - Oct 3 with 1936 viewsLankHenners

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:07 - Oct 3 by bluewein

Chalobah in the first half.

I still can't believe people are taking his second half performance as a good sign, despite Boro not having to get out of second gear...
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 10:56]

Quite worrying how low some people's expectations have fallen. That his name isn't 'Cole Skuse' plays a big part in it.

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:15 - Oct 3 with 1923 viewsSomethingBlue

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:06 - Oct 3 by unstableblue

Gerken - 6/10 (it was a good save and his distribution was mildly better. Could do nothing with goals.
Donacien - 6/10, completely disagree he had a bad night, wobbly start but did well afterwards and a couple of brilliant crosses
Chambers - 2/10 he really improved, but his error was just so awful, and his best moment tracking back was making up for his own error, the whole teams heads dropped after his clanger, he really let his manager down
Knudsen - 3/10 he was awful going forward, awful, he simply loses momentum, our left side is a real weakness
Skuse - 5/10 a poor first half, I just don’t think he is doing enough, despite having a better season than last
Chalobah - 8/10 our best player, I love watching him, he makes you want to go to Portman Road, and far less of the rough edges against Boro, he’ll be a great player
Nolan - 4/10 a poor game and his confidence is shot to pieces, but still showed ability, did get into box for header - which was not a miss but shielded put, would still replace him wihwith Dozzell
Ward - 3/10 this guy is flattering to deceive he is having a few moments but is scared
Jackson - 6/10 ran his socks off, but long ball to him and general service not working

Sears - 7/10 made a difference, Boro hated his presence, unlucky not to score, but isolated
Edwards - 6/10 flashes but not effective enough he was well marked, hurst right that he seems tired
Dozzell - 8/10 only a cameo, but he is the real McCoy - stronger on the ball than I remember, premier scouts will flock to see him I’m afraid

In short sears, donacien, Pennington, Dozzell and Edwards need to start against the Swans. Can we also get Wolfenden on bench - rather him than Spence.

Chalobah how many??!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:15 - Oct 3 with 1913 viewsLankHenners

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:06 - Oct 3 by unstableblue

Chalobah an 8. Dozzell an 8! FFS. You've gone from one of the most negative people on here to one of the most easily pleased.

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:19 - Oct 3 with 1893 viewsbluewein

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:14 - Oct 3 by LankHenners

Quite worrying how low some people's expectations have fallen. That his name isn't 'Cole Skuse' plays a big part in it.

Dozzell comes on, plays 2-3 short passes out to the right and he's treated like fcuking Iniesta by some on here...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:31 - Oct 3 with 1846 viewsBlueRaider

Unfair on Donacien and Knudsen I think

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:36 - Oct 3 with 1822 viewsTractorWood

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:14 - Oct 3 by LankHenners

We were dross last night. Some people were drawing positives from the second half, but we fashioned a couple of crosses against a Pulis side who had shut up shop. Game was over after 20 minutes.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:37 - Oct 3 with 1818 viewsReuser_is_God

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:31 - Oct 3 by BlueRaider

Unfair on Donacien and Knudsen I think

Unfair on Donacien I agree.

However giving Jonas a 2/10 is being extremely generous.

He was the absolute pits last night.

Evans out

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:40 - Oct 3 with 1791 viewsBenters2

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:03 - Oct 3 by StokieBlue

Donacien?

SB

I make you right.

Bang on in fact.
Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:53 - Oct 3 with 1743 viewsLankHenners

Players last night who were a genuine 2/10 on 10:36 - Oct 3 by TractorWood

We were dross last night. Some people were drawing positives from the second half, but we fashioned a couple of crosses against a Pulis side who had shut up shop. Game was over after 20 minutes.

I said this last night - some are talking as if we're a non-league team playing against Manchester City away in the cup and a spirited but toothless and ultimately fruitless fightback is something to be vaguely proud about.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024