Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wouldn’t mind Holloway as our next manager 13:40 - Oct 3 with 944 viewsjpring89

Give him the job.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

I wouldn’t mind Holloway as our next manager on 13:45 - Oct 3 with 931 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

"He joined us at a critical stage as we looked to reduce the wage bill, bring in younger talent and remain competitive on the pitch."

Club statement when he left, something we could use at the club minus reducing the wage bill.

Not sure upon Holloway, just haven't seen his teams play that often so couldn't make a valid judgement.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I wouldn’t mind Holloway as our next manager on 13:53 - Oct 3 with 902 viewsSouperJim

We could do a lot worse, but I'm a bit concerned that Ollie has had his time. Could be Paul Jewell Mk2.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

I wouldn’t mind Holloway as our next manager on 13:53 - Oct 3 with 896 viewsCoastalblue

I wouldn’t mind Holloway as our next manager on 13:53 - Oct 3 by SouperJim

We could do a lot worse, but I'm a bit concerned that Ollie has had his time. Could be Paul Jewell Mk2.

My thoughts exactly

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I wouldn’t mind Holloway as our next manager on 14:34 - Oct 3 with 822 viewsjontysnut

What, Stanley

There's one fo the teenagers
I wouldn’t mind Holloway as our next manager on 15:06 - Oct 3 with 774 viewsChocorange

Its a yes from me.

Played attacking football at Blackpool to get them promoted, good man management of senior players going out of contract at QPR last season (Mackie Onuoha) who the club couldnt afford new contracts for.
Brought in a number of their kids into the team, kept them up.

Always good for a good comment after the game, says it as it is.

Seems realisitic to me that he would come, he's not going to be getting offers from much higher.

If the alternative is anti football from Allardyce, Moyes, etc then Holloway is a good alternative.
I wouldn’t mind Holloway as our next manager on 15:40 - Oct 3 with 732 viewsITFC_Forever

No feck*** way.

Blackpool apart, he's been awful everywhere he's been.

You think the team selections are random now? Wait until he gets involved.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024