Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF WE GET RELEGATED, REBUILD COMPLETELY WITH YOUTH?? 13:42 - Oct 3 with 856 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Gerken (bart won't be here)
Emmanuel/ Chambers / Woolfenden / Kenlock
Downes / Nydam
Lankester / Dozzell / Edwards
Jackson

Would you dare?

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

IF WE GET RELEGATED, REBUILD COMPLETELY WITH YOUTH?? on 13:44 - Oct 3 with 847 viewsThijssens_Tash

Manager?
IF WE GET RELEGATED, REBUILD COMPLETELY WITH YOUTH?? on 13:58 - Oct 3 with 817 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

IF WE GET RELEGATED, REBUILD COMPLETELY WITH YOUTH?? on 13:44 - Oct 3 by Thijssens_Tash

Manager?

I'd ideally like Mark Warburton, made no secret about that, but if we were rebuilding and Warburton wasn't available, I would take Burley to work with all the academy products, and either Kieron Dyer or Gerard Nash as his assistant.

IF WE GET RELEGATED, REBUILD COMPLETELY WITH YOUTH?? on 16:41 - Oct 3 with 727 viewsjudespiveyg

Dozzell would go, I reckon Nydam might too. A Championship club might fancy Chambers for one last contract, but I reckon Nsiala's better anyway. Edwards would probably get bought.

Doesn't look a bad team though and wouldn't mind, with the possible exception of Lankester, starting with that 11 this season.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 16:43]

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

IF WE GET RELEGATED, REBUILD COMPLETELY WITH YOUTH?? on 16:53 - Oct 3 with 703 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

IF WE GET RELEGATED, REBUILD COMPLETELY WITH YOUTH?? on 16:41 - Oct 3 by judespiveyg

Dozzell would go, I reckon Nydam might too. A Championship club might fancy Chambers for one last contract, but I reckon Nsiala's better anyway. Edwards would probably get bought.

Doesn't look a bad team though and wouldn't mind, with the possible exception of Lankester, starting with that 11 this season.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 16:43]

All youngsters are under contract and haven't proven a thing yet, but need game time.

For example, if you look at Sunderland, they have Duncan Watmore and Lyden Gooch who currently are level above our players but haven't been bought.

IF WE GET RELEGATED, REBUILD COMPLETELY WITH YOUTH?? on 16:55 - Oct 3 with 693 viewskizaitfc

If you think we would keep half of those players if we were to go down, you are crazy!

ME would cash in quick and look to sell on IMO.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

IF WE GET RELEGATED, REBUILD COMPLETELY WITH YOUTH?? on 16:57 - Oct 3 with 687 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

IF WE GET RELEGATED, REBUILD COMPLETELY WITH YOUTH?? on 16:55 - Oct 3 by kizaitfc

If you think we would keep half of those players if we were to go down, you are crazy!

ME would cash in quick and look to sell on IMO.

Maybe, maybe not, but we can only presume as they are currently contracted to ITFC.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024