Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the two very avoidable goals had been avoided 13:46 - Oct 3 with 772 viewsGarv

Might last night's game played out very differently?

Discuss...

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

If the two very avoidable goals had been avoided on 13:47 - Oct 3 with 765 viewsCoastalblue

Yep, Boro would have had to play a bit, worked up a head of steam and probably got 4, so actually we probably had an OK result as it turned out.

I don't think we would ever have got anything out of last night.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

If the two very avoidable goals had been avoided on 13:49 - Oct 3 with 761 viewsJ2BLUE

Boro would have gone up a gear and got the win. We were better in the second half and showed enough to think we might beat lower half teams but Boro were much, much better than us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If the two very avoidable goals had been avoided on 14:31 - Oct 3 with 712 viewsBlue_Moses

They could have scored at will, a 5 minute spell in the second half alone saw them go close 4 times, including one off the line. The fact they stopped playing in the second half just helped us avoid conceding more.
If the two very avoidable goals had been avoided on 14:38 - Oct 3 with 701 viewsFrimleyBlue

If the two very avoidable goals had been avoided on 13:49 - Oct 3 by J2BLUE

Boro would have gone up a gear and got the win. We were better in the second half and showed enough to think we might beat lower half teams but Boro were much, much better than us.

Problem is J2, we've been playing those lower half teams

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

If the two very avoidable goals had been avoided on 15:03 - Oct 3 with 675 viewsnoggin

If we'd won all our games, we'd be top.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024