Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen in Danish Squad 15:37 - Oct 3 with 720 viewsReuser_is_God

Ladies & gentleman I hope you realise how privileged you were last night to be watching an international footballer grace the PR turf in the blue of Ipswich Town.

I thought Jonas was poor before last night, my opinion of him dropped even further after he spent all evening showing Stewart Downing on his left foot & bottling 50/50 challenges.

It’s alright though, he gives the fans a thumbs up after games.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 15:38]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Knudsen in Danish Squad on 15:45 - Oct 3 with 701 viewsJimmy86

Spoke with my dad about this last night. Dad doesn't particularly rate Knudsen and doesn't think he's up to it. This is the same Knudsen who played in the latter stages of the world cup against, Modric, Rakitic and Perisic to name 3 and play reasonably well.

Hard 1 really, as thought he would kick on after the WC. He did well to clear off the line against Brum.

Plus in all honesty Downing could still cut it in the prem
Knudsen in Danish Squad on 16:00 - Oct 3 with 685 viewsPilgrimblue

Good as perhaps it'll enhance his value
Knudsen in Danish Squad on 16:14 - Oct 3 with 661 viewsBenters2

Perhaps he is still suffering with jetlag like Bart?

Chambers was worse last night,he always looks crap up against someone who shows him pace.

Skuse was alright though.
Knudsen in Danish Squad on 16:17 - Oct 3 with 653 viewsitfc48

Another deficiency I noticed with his game last night alongside his obvious lack of quality on the ball was how bad he was at offering an angle for a pass.

The obvious example was the second goal. Granted Chambers gave it straight to Downing, however, the angle Knudsen offered was dreadful. If he had moved a few yards back down the touchline Chambers would have had a much safer and easier pass.

If you looked at young Dozza when he came on, he was always on the move offering good angles for the man in possession.
Knudsen in Danish Squad on 16:32 - Oct 3 with 629 viewsGarv

I don't think he bottles anything, but he is such a bad ball player for our level.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Knudsen in Danish Squad on 16:36 - Oct 3 with 627 viewshadleighboyblue

Knudsen in Danish Squad on 16:14 - Oct 3 by Benters2

Perhaps he is still suffering with jetlag like Bart?

Chambers was worse last night,he always looks crap up against someone who shows him pace.

Skuse was alright though.

The experienced players are simply not performing .

Knudsen has been poor ever since the World Cup , ditto Bart , Chambers seems to have his mind elsewhere , Ward is just simply ineffective , Skuse is too slow .

Knudsen was very poor last night , Ward did nothing and Chambers gifted them a goal and his clearances were awful
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024