Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... 18:00 - Oct 3 with 3220 viewsunstableblue

.... Hurst has 4 points in 6 games.

But perhaps why my support is hanging on... Villa's squad is worth 110m... whereas ours is values at 20m......

And to be honest 20m sounds a little high to me... especially as our highest values Jon Walters is now out for the season, and Knudsen at 1.5m as our next highest, is actually as effective on the left side as a chocolate fireguard

Give Hurst a chance people... who else are we going to get with that quality!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 18:03 - Oct 3 with 2771 viewsMullet

Yeah great support that. Slating our players who actually give a sh1t despite all the comings and goings.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 18:04 - Oct 3 with 2764 viewschicoazul

I'd like to say unstableblue I admire your steadfast support of Hurst. I'm not sure I could do it if there was a Manager with as bad a record as he has. Good on you.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 18:05 - Oct 3 with 2750 viewsJ2BLUE

Hurst needs to start Sears, Dozzell and Edwards on Saturday if they are fit.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 18:07 - Oct 3 with 2737 viewsSomethingBlue

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 18:04 - Oct 3 by chicoazul

I'd like to say unstableblue I admire your steadfast support of Hurst. I'm not sure I could do it if there was a Manager with as bad a record as he has. Good on you.

I think he's given himself little choice but to go this way.

(I'd add that I support Hurst, we all should while he is here, but I also think we should change things before the situation become irretrievable)

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 18:11 - Oct 3 with 2702 viewsipswich93

How long do we give tho 20 or 25 games without a win that sounds dramatic but sadly where is that win coming from at our best which was 2nd half last night we’re a toothless spirited huff and puff side . Fair play mate on you remaining positive 👏.

To me at the moment hurst in this division looks like a boy in a mans world totally out of his depth sadly
Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 18:48 - Oct 3 with 2593 viewsBasuco

I am still in full support of Paul Hurst, because with a change of manager, style and players I expected things would get worse before they got better, the passing and movement are getting better with every game. Last night again the football on show was an improvement with some very quick passing and superb passages of play. I believe I can see PH slowly but surely improving the quality of football and in time results will reflect this. Taking on Boro with open attacking football was a risk that did not pay off but I would much rather watch this than dull "anti football", where we just stop the opposition playing. There will be a few disappointing games to come I know, but I am sure I can see where PH wants the team to do and once he gets a settled team gelled we will see some really good football from Town and rise up the table. For me we need to calm down, be patient and continue getting behind the team like we did for most of the game last night.
Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 18:50 - Oct 3 with 2586 viewsBlueBadger

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 18:48 - Oct 3 by Basuco

I am still in full support of Paul Hurst, because with a change of manager, style and players I expected things would get worse before they got better, the passing and movement are getting better with every game. Last night again the football on show was an improvement with some very quick passing and superb passages of play. I believe I can see PH slowly but surely improving the quality of football and in time results will reflect this. Taking on Boro with open attacking football was a risk that did not pay off but I would much rather watch this than dull "anti football", where we just stop the opposition playing. There will be a few disappointing games to come I know, but I am sure I can see where PH wants the team to do and once he gets a settled team gelled we will see some really good football from Town and rise up the table. For me we need to calm down, be patient and continue getting behind the team like we did for most of the game last night.

'Open attacking football' is a bit of stretch for a game in which we didn't register a shot on goal until the 41st minute and one on target until well into the second half.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 18:57 - Oct 3 with 2548 viewsBasuco

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 18:50 - Oct 3 by BlueBadger

'Open attacking football' is a bit of stretch for a game in which we didn't register a shot on goal until the 41st minute and one on target until well into the second half.

With a defence of Randolph in goal and a back four of Shotton, Ayala, Flint and Friend scoring will always be difficult against them. That is a high quality back five at Championship level.
Login to get fewer ads

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:11 - Oct 3 with 2482 viewsSomethingBlue

You're seeing what you want to see. Let's hope it comes to pass — somehow — eventually though eh.

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:14 - Oct 3 with 2467 viewsBlueBadger

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 18:57 - Oct 3 by Basuco

With a defence of Randolph in goal and a back four of Shotton, Ayala, Flint and Friend scoring will always be difficult against them. That is a high quality back five at Championship level.

Good as they maybe, we could have played until Saturday and not scored. Not because they're *that* good, it's because we were predictable, slow in build up and reluctant to commit more than one man into the box at any one time.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:18 - Oct 3 with 2438 viewsPinewoodblue

Why do you persist in having digs at players when you say you are being positive?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:23 - Oct 3 with 2413 viewsSomethingBlue

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:18 - Oct 3 by Pinewoodblue

Why do you persist in having digs at players when you say you are being positive?

I think it depends on whether or not they were signed by Mick McCarthy.

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:27 - Oct 3 with 2390 viewsblaggers

"the passing and movement are getting better with every game" - You are joking, right? 11 games in, and we still can't pass a ball.

Poll: What happens next?

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:27 - Oct 3 with 2392 viewsBlueBadger

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:18 - Oct 3 by Pinewoodblue

unstableblue is Paul Hurst... by BlueBadger 3 Oct 2018 19:10
He's just a new iteration of people like Tossp0t Rich(to name one) who phones into Sport on Suffolk. Someone who's hitched his trailer so hard to the 'Mick/Jim' out bandwagon that he feels he HAS to defend 'his' man, no matter how much of a clusterf*ck is unfolding.

See also: Brexit.

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:28 - Oct 3 with 2382 viewsSeablu

I don't think 'unstable' begins to explain your rationale on this.
Maybe some sort of flag might be in order, thanking him for the cracking job he's done thus far.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 19:29]
Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:30 - Oct 3 with 2363 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:14 - Oct 3 by BlueBadger

Good as they maybe, we could have played until Saturday and not scored. Not because they're *that* good, it's because we were predictable, slow in build up and reluctant to commit more than one man into the box at any one time.

Nothing new then in compare to many home games from last season.
Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:31 - Oct 3 with 2345 viewsBlueBadger

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:28 - Oct 3 by Seablu

I don't think 'unstable' begins to explain your rationale on this.
Maybe some sort of flag might be in order, thanking him for the cracking job he's done thus far.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 19:29]

'He's not Mick. Boooooooo Mick', essentially.

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:39 - Oct 3 with 2300 viewsJ4ck22

It's a shame you weren't this supportive of Mick...
Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:43 - Oct 3 with 2274 viewsBlueBadger

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:30 - Oct 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

Nothing new then in compare to many home games from last season.

This time, last season we were 8th...

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41369652

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:48 - Oct 3 with 2265 viewsBlueBadger

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:39 - Oct 3 by J4ck22

It's a shame you weren't this supportive of Mick...

I'm sure his mates are now regular attendees again...

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 20:03 - Oct 3 with 2207 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:43 - Oct 3 by BlueBadger

Not that it's of much comfort in the circumstances, but one thing I would say looking at that table is Bolton had 2pts from 11 games and stayed up. And it's not as if they were overburdened with quality.
Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 20:15 - Oct 3 with 2151 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 19:43 - Oct 3 by BlueBadger

We had also been in the top 6 with Keane and won a match with Jewell at this stage of the season.

All these long hours without scoring a goal at Portman Road, few shots on target, notorious zeros against Burton, Cardiff, Sheffield Utd, Hull 0-3 last season etc etc. All of that fine but last night bad, eh?
Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 20:32 - Oct 3 with 2096 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 20:15 - Oct 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

We had also been in the top 6 with Keane and won a match with Jewell at this stage of the season.

All these long hours without scoring a goal at Portman Road, few shots on target, notorious zeros against Burton, Cardiff, Sheffield Utd, Hull 0-3 last season etc etc. All of that fine but last night bad, eh?

BlueAllOver is back, where have you been? It's a first downvote for a while from you and you used to downvote me regularly. What was wrong with you lately?
Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 20:37 - Oct 3 with 2072 viewsSomethingBlue

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 20:15 - Oct 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

Last night was bad. This season has been bad. Can we not analyse this in isolation?

Bruce is sacked for 6 points in 6 games... on 20:38 - Oct 3 with 2067 viewsDanTheMan

"who else are we going to get with that quality"

Hmmm this sounds oddly familiar.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024